Wow! Thoughts on Capcom vs. SNK figs...

Screw Ryu,Ken,and Iori where are the real characters?Where's my Terry Bogard,Geese Howard,Haohmaru,Ryo Sakazaki,Nakaruru,Guile,and Sagat? @-@

They look nice that's for sure.Hopefully they won't cost an arm and a leg because I got the feeling you won't find these at your local Target.

Okay, got some info on this stuff.

The pictures shown thus far the 12 inchers. Great news for you collectors of larger figures b/c those just look plain bad ass. No word as to whether or not Mai and Morrigan will get some "padding" to reflect their endowed figures.

The actual figures will be 6" and will range between 12 and 14 points of articulation. Before you gripe, keep in mind that most of the Gundam figures have 14 points of articulation, and Stikfas (some of the most posable figures I've seen), have about the same amount as well. My hopes are high for this line :D

Please, PLEASE let them do a good job on Morrigan! Of course, based on the prototypes, I'm sure they won't dissapoint.

One thing, though--I hope they don't put lipstick on her. If you notice she never wears any makeup in any of the games (it's a natural beauty kind of thing), but nearly every Morrigan figure I've seen has her with red lips.

Most likely these figures will be at someplace like Electronics Boutique or Suncoast, right? And when should they hit shelves, late this year or early next?