ATTENTION ADMIRAL HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JayC

His last post was at 1.29 AM, 22 minutes before JayC placed this thread. I think he missed his chance. Bad news for AH, good news for Nocturno and Mopedicon (sp?)

Or does that mean that JayC picks another name?

His last post was at 1.29 AM, 22 minutes before JayC placed this thread. I think he missed his chance. Bad news for AH, good news for Nocturno and Mopedicon (sp?)

Or does that mean that JayC picks another name?

I hope he will pick another name to fill in Admiral's spot. If he doesn't then Modepicon and Nocturno will have a GREAT shot of winning.

Sorry to disappoint you guys:

That person will then have 1 hour to PM me to be entereted into the final drawing. If that person fails to PM me within the alloted time that means one less person to be entereted into the final drawing. (So in other words if in the end only 5 people respond in the alloted time there will only be 5 people entered in the final drawing. No re-draws till we have 10.

Adm Hunter did not claim his place in the drawing in time. Therefore the max # of possible entries for the Grand Drawing has dropped to 9. Stay tuned. 7 more drawings to go.

Sorry, Admiral Hunter. But good luck to everyone else!

If someone has to win that Unicron, I'm kinda hoping it's a Canadian. Because those of us in the States will have numerous shots at owning him, and soon, whereas our neighbors to the north will be lucky if they even see him in 2003. And dude, what could be a better wedding present for Mopedicon than Unicron? Screw the plastic bride and groom, I'd want the Chaos Bringer decorating my cake, waiting for the right moment to devour it.