Day 1 Summary

Agent Adam

I thought it would be cool to list everything we've gotten from pictures today, and list the what, when and where. If I miss any, let me know!

Also, post which ones you want, and which ones you hate!!! :evil:

New TF Armada

Nemesis Prime w/ Run-Over (October)

PL Red Alert (September)

PL Thrust.. the real one not the red one. :cry:

PL Jetfire (Sept)

PL Hot Shot (Sept)

PL Cyclonus (Sept)

Battle for the Matrix Jet Prime + minicons (October)

Next, TFU

I'm surprised that Powerlinx Blurr wasn't in this evening's display. And I definitely would rather have the red Powerlinx Thrust. Everything looks great from what I've seen, but can someone link me to a picture of Powerlinx Demolishor? I've only seen the cartoon model.

I hate to admit it, but the only one on the list I'm not really interested in is the 2 pack.

Thrust I will buy for sure, need more seekers!

Must get Nem Prime!

Jetfire, because he complements PL Prime well, and I think his colors are the best of the PL's so far.

Hot Shot because his paint's are coolio.

Cyclonus and Red Alert I'm border line. I really like RA's mold, and the color's have grown on me. Cyclonus.. maybe, but probably not.

TFU

Inferno *HES IRONHIDE DANGIT!!* (October)

Depth Charge

Red Alert

Optimus Prime

Ultra Magnus

Blackarachnia (Looks like September)

Tankor + Obsidian (September)

Dinobot Striker (Looks like September)

RiD is waiting on the on deck circle..

Nice. Thanks, guys!

If I were Orson though, I'd have been angry about the color switch, too. Demolishor would look much better in Sixshot colors.

I was really surprised by Depthcharge. I wasn't expecting something so colorful to look so strikingly good. A new paint scheme can really breathe new life and personality into a mold. I can't wait to see what they'll do for BM Skydive.

Nice. Thanks, guys!

If I were Orson though, I'd have been angry about the color switch, too. Demolishor would look much better in Sixshot colors.  

I was really surprised by Depthcharge. I wasn't expecting something so colorful to look so strikingly good. A new paint scheme can really breathe new life and personality into a mold. I can't wait to see what they'll do for BM Skydive.

I've seen a picture of what is rumored to be TFU Skydive, and quite frankly, it's nearly identical to the original. But I agree about Depth Charge. He looks sweet in the God Neptune colors!

Much like red Thrust, Orson has hinted that it may just be on the back burner. So maybe a later wave of Universe, when Energon is out in full swing.

Anywho,

The ones I am 100% going to buy are Infernohide, Red Alert, and Tankor&Obsidian. Now while I hate Obsidian, Doc Evil proposed a trade for it awhile back, so I may have that taken care of. We still a go on that doc?

I am on the fence on Ultra Magnus and Prime. While I don't really need them, I like the molds very much, and would like to have an Omega Prime so I can use the RiD versions in regular mode. Gonna have to find someone to help me with these two, since I don't have a Sam's card either. I'm also unsure on Depth Charge, it is one of those I will have to wait and see it.

I have no interest in Blackarachnia. Dinobot Striker looks cool, but I like the paints from the 2 pack better, and I don't want another.

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that the BM Skydive that was pictured was just the BM version being used as a placeholder. Which, of course, makes no sense. But I want another version of that guy so bad I'm just going to tell myself he's going to get a very different color scheme for Universe.

I'm glad that Powerlinx Inferno was carried over from the original Powerlinx Thrust. With that scheme, he looks to be my favorite Mini-Con.