Batman Mattel 2-Packs

Toilet_Head

I like the Batman figures. Im not a big variant Batman fan but Zipline and Joker and Robin and Nightwing are pretty nice. Mr. Freeze and Killer Croc look good to. Not sure why some are always tring to compare DCD with these. They are two different lines made in totally different ways. Yeah DCD figs are good to but that doesnt make the Batman any less likeable. At least not for me.

Not sure why some are always tring to compare DCD with these. They are two different lines made in totally different ways. Yeah DCD figs are good to but that doesnt make the Batman any less likeable.

That's what I keep saying. Everyone compares DCD to Mattel. But I don't see people comparing Marvel Select to Marvel Legends! I love the new Batman line. I'm not too crazy about the shortpacking. Still can't find Robin :( . But I can't wait for Nightwing, so far I hear he's like the best in the line. I proudly stand Mattel Batman with the Birds of Prey Huntress and Oracle, and he looks very cool next to MA Superman. I cannot wait for the DCD Hush line, but I know that when they come out there's gonna be fifty-plus topics, asking "why can't Mattel be this good?". Because it's Mattel not DCD! :roll:

Nightwing doesnt look too bad, I was shocked to find BATS/SUPES at Suncoast Video. I just wanna know, how come Supes has elbow articulation and Bats doesnt? I originally didnt want to buy this line due to the limited articulation, but after buying the Bats/Supes 2pak, I have changed my mind. I definately just want the main characters and the upcoming villians Croc and Freeze.

I like DCD, but at 17$ a figure, I will pass unless its a really great figure.

Not sure why some are always tring to compare DCD with these. They are two different lines made in totally different ways. Yeah DCD figs are good to but that doesnt make the Batman any less likeable.

That's what I keep saying. Everyone compares DCD to Mattel. But I don't see people comparing Marvel Select to Marvel Legends! I love the new Batman line. I'm not too crazy about the shortpacking. Still can't find Robin :( . But I can't wait for Nightwing, so far I hear he's like the best in the line. I proudly stand Mattel Batman with the Birds of Prey Huntress and Oracle, and he looks very cool next to MA Superman. I cannot wait for the DCD Hush line, but I know that when they come out there's gonna be fifty-plus topics, asking "why can't Mattel be this good?". Because it's Mattel not DCD! :roll:

I moved my DCD MA Superman off the shelf in favor of the Mattel Superman...He's a much better height to put the DCD Doomsday & Darkseid into scale. Plus he makes them both look like more menacing figures. So now the shelf consists of...Mattel's 6" Batman, Superman, Nightwing, Robin, & Joker....Hasbro's LotDK Bane & Manbat...DCD Lobo, Doomsday, Darkseid, HTH Green Arrow, MA Green Lantern, Spectre (Hal)...Hasbro's DC 7" Shazam, Nightsend Batman. And scale wise they all fit in well together.

PJ