Unicron Give-Away Details

JayC

If I don't win a Unicron I can only wait and hope for the big guy to be released in the Netherlands (but looking at the releases during the last months I do not think hasbro will release the Unicron toy over here. They have recently anounced the release of the Optimus Prime base version (with the yellow Sparkplug mini-con). And that while TF armada is running towards it's end (only a lot of re-paint stuff coming out now in other parts of the world like armada universe) and people are looking forward to the new energon and alternators lines which are coming up.

:lol:

Greatz Grimlock85

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I don't win a Unicron I can only wait and hope for the big guy to be released in the Netherlands (but looking at the releases during the last months I do not think hasbro will release the Unicron toy over here. They have recently anounced the release of the Optimus Prime base version (with the yellow Sparkplug mini-con). And that while TF armada is running towards it's end (only a lot of re-paint stuff coming out now in other parts of the world like armada universe) and people are looking forward to the new energon and alternators lines which are coming up.

:lol:

Greatz Grimlock85

I think there is zero chance of Unicron ever getting released in the Netherlands. So I'll order him in Asia or America, when prices have gone down. This is simply a must buy!!!!

I think it'll be a while before we'll see OP in the Dutch toy stores. Every store has about ten Armada Megatrons, and since they aren't selling, there's no room for OP :evil: :evil: :evil:

It would have been nice if the Beast Wars Neo unicron prototype was released. But, all in all, i'm glad there finally making a Unicron fig. Knowing my luck, i wont see Unicron here until after Armada has finished airing.

due to the lucky draw, this tf forum's traffic is getting crazy or something coz i been hitting a lot of error page and i need to keep refresh and refresh..

I hear you! I guess word about this contest spread very quickly, because there are a lot more posters here now than there were last week. :wink:

Yep Hound, haha.. truth is I usually dun post at tf forum anymore due to lack of interest in Armada.. but the Energon and the Alt are changing my mind. I remember back in last year or last last year con, when we first saw superpants prime, everyone was like wtf.. now this year, all I see is yeah, that's awesome, great stuff.. etc. Hasbro, good job!

pick me me, tomjack, :P for the unicron give away.....i am a big fan.[/b]

sorry to say this.. but this kinda post won't get you anywhere.. so post something beside pick me pick me... come and join us at the forum, look at the forum, there are many links to tons of pics of the new stuff!

I don't have the movie quite yet... I'll wait for the new special edition. I was wondering though - is this Unicron figure really that accurate to G1? Or did they change it quite a bit for Armada?

By the way, I've got to say that I hate Armada... I'm a G1 fan all the way, but it looks like Takara/Hasbro might change my mind with the new Prime and Alternators line!

Just in case any of you guys also live in northeast pennsylvania....

I just got back from the local stores (every Wal-mart, Toys r Us, K-Mart, Target & KB toys in a 20 mile radius of Scranton) and not one store has any Unicrons Or any of the newer Unicron battles figures. It's like this area is a black hole where no new transformers dare to venture.

The stores seem overloaded with the old figures (Hotshot, Optmus, Galvatron, Cyclonus, etc.). Looks like we might not be getting the new stuff too soon around here. :cry:

I have to catch some sleep, but I know the minute I shutdown my pc, JayC will put my name up on this forum. Oh well, guess I'll have to buy the Chaos Bringer..... :evil: Good luck to you guys.