Unicron Give-Away Details

JayC

unicron01__scaled_100.jpg

This Sunday we will be giving away for free one of the most sought after Transformers to date. Armada Unicron!

Starting Tommorow at 6:00 PM (EST) thru Sunday 3:00 PM (EST)whenever you post in the ADC Transformers or Remy's World Forum sections your name will be entered into a pot. You only have to post once (it has to actually contribute to the discussions, spam post like I want to win or enter me won't count) because it will only be one entry per person.

Then throughout the weekend between the above times we will do a total of 10 drawings. The drawings could come at anytime during the weekend. After each drawing we will post the name of that person drawn here in the Transformers section. That person will then have 1 hour to PM me to be entereted into the final drawing. If that person fails to PM me within the alloted time that means one less person to be entereted into the final drawing. (So in other words if in the end only 5 people respond in the alloted time there will only be 5 people entered in the final drawing. No re-draws till we have 10. And if you don't PM me within the hour of your name being drawn, please do not ask if you can still have your name entered. Once the hour passes your opportunity passes.)

Then on Sunday at 6:00 PM EST we will hold the grand drawing that will consist of the names of the people who made it past the first round. So there could be up to 10 names in the grand drawing. The person who has their name drawn from the grand drawing will then win a FREE Transformers Armada Unicron from www.BigBadToyStore.com . Joel from BBTS tells me you can expect to have it ship to you in mid August.

So sit back and enjoy the coverage of the 2003 Transformers Collectors Convention brought to you by our Transformers Affliate site www.TFormers.com and good luck to you all on your chance to win this very cool toy.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. The contest and coverage are for those not attending the con. If you are gonna be there then you'll have enough fun and opportunitis to get cool stuff on your own ;)

uhh... what if some of us are at work when you PM? We won't have access to the net. Not very fair that we'd get cancelled out due to the fact we're hard at work.

:roll:

I don't want to jump your case too much, but there were too many posts like these during the SDCC giveaway. If you can't be by your PC 24x3, don't worry about it.

It's all luck anyway.

With a time difference of 6 hours it's looking pretty hopeless for me. The only chance of sending a PM in time is staying awake two nights in a row......and for Unicron I might just do that :)-

In the next few days we'll see a lot of new people in this forum. I just love making new ene.....I mean friends 8)

Gunman you dont need it :)

SO JAY, there are no times for any drawings, right? So they could be in the middle of the night?

And as far as the posts go, it can be in ANY TF thread or Remy thread as long as it pertains to TF, correct?