all work and no new toys makes jack a dull boy!

martini_847

man i am so bummed...a zillion new figures coming but most arent until the end of the year... and now the sarcastic wit of tom is gone too....good grief...what will become of this board.

we still have viper hunter, and darth joe, and Doc Evil, and Fred, and Outsiders, Night Creeper, his bro, and me, and lots of other people we will manage @-@ :)-

we still have viper hunter, and darth joe, and Doc Evil, and Fred, and Outsiders, Night Creeper, his bro, and me, and lots of other people we will manage @-@ :)-

oh you vh doc evil, night creeper, and fred....well that makes me feel better *BS*

oh you vh doc evil, night creeper, and fred....well that makes me feel better *BS*

You dont like us, what why? :-?

im just kidding...actually i used to not be able to stand tom, but over time i grew to look forward to his posts and even respected some of his views.

this group is composed of some pretty good characters...all of the above included. the jury is still out on doc...nahhh just kiddin @-@

now if i could get you guys to just collect marvel legends you would be even better.

marty

Yeah, I'm kinda excited and depressed all at the same time; I'm excited that so much cool stuff is coming out, and I'm depressed that so much cool stuff is coming out-mainly 'cause I know I can't afford it all unless I get a second job! :(

22566-new_asthanos.gif

im just kidding...actually i used to not be able to stand tom, but over time i grew to look forward to his posts and even respected some of his views.

I feel the same way, Marty - In that I hated you, but you're an okay guy afterall :wink: :lol:

this group is composed of some pretty good characters...all of the above included.  the jury is still out on doc...nahhh just kiddin   @-@

Oooh... so close. :x What happened to the ballsy "Hey, eff you!" Marty I grew to love to argue with? He would've never said we were pretty good characters! He would've stuck with the "you people are morons!" and been happy about it.

Tom

i know i know, guess i am turning into a nice guy after all. my grandmother would be so happy/

hey if there is anything i can do to help you get back into the game let me know.

marty

hey if there is anything i can do to help you get back into the game  let me know.

Just be yourself, buddy - You're awesome without even trying! :D Unless the tough, snapping exterior is all a farce :wink:

Tom

now you know better than that...i will just wait for someone to load up a post with poor sentence structure, bad spelling, and moronic ideas...and i will feed on them like the zombies on fresh brains in a night of the living dead movie. :o

now you know better than that...i will just wait for someone to load up a post with poor sentence structure, bad spelling, and moronic ideas...and i will feed on them like the zombies on fresh brains in a night of the living dead movie. :o

3817-rock.gif

Tom

I've been saving my money up FOREVER for wave 7 for mad army building, BUT it hasnt come out yet, this is making me mad, i save my money up and NO WAVE 7!, well it should be out by the end of this week, if its not im gonna go crazy 8)

WAVE 7! :)- :)-

I've been saving my money up FOREVER for wave 7 for mad army building, BUT it hasnt come out yet, this is making me mad, i save my money up and NO WAVE 7!, well it should be out by the end of this week, if its not im gonna go crazy  

My sentiments exactly nightcreeper....I want some new Joes. I need my fix :P