New SMC info

Da Top Cat

This comes from Julius Marx's Day 3 report:

Spider-Man classics wave 7 will be out before the end of the year. Like the last wave, we'll get one villain, one ally, and some Spidey variants

This is the wave that has the Goblin, right? I wonder who the ally will be...maybe the Prowler?

Spider-Man classics wave 7 will be out before the end of the year. Like the last wave, we'll get one villain, one ally, and some Spidey variants

This is the wave that has the Goblin, right? I wonder who the ally will be...maybe the Prowler?

i'm hoping for black cat, but a BEN REILLY SPIDERMAN would be cool

Should be the one with Goblin

But this is the Spiderman series right?? Not The Spiderman Classics :-?

ooh sounds interesting but isn't this news for wave 8?(the series after the green goblin wave) Anyway I'm hoping the allie will be prowler and for the villian I'd want scorpion or sandman! :D 8)

ooh sounds interesting but isn't this news for wave 8?(the series after the green goblin wave) Anyway I'm hoping the allie will be prowler and for the villian I'd want scorpion or sandman! :D  8)

nope it sounds more like a running change on wave 7

Are you sure? Cause sometimes people get mixed up with the series :-?

It's the current Spider-Man series, which some people still insist on calling Classics.

Spider-Man asst. 7, as it was announced at Toy Fair:

Peter Parker Spider-Man with Punching Action and Removable Mask

Flip & Zip Spider-Man with Catapulting & Web Climbing Action

Shoot & Grab Spider-Man with Magnetic Web Trapping Action

Green Goblin with Projectile Launching Glider

Flip & Zip and GG are done in the style of Spectacular Spider-Man artist Humberto Ramos.

The prototype shown at Toy Fair for Peter Parker Spider-Man looked (to me at least) to be based on John Romita Jr's artwork, though the figure standing in for it in the official solicitation photos was from asst. 1 or 2.

Shoot & grab has a piece of plastic webbing with a magnet embedded in it, that can be launched from his arm, which grabs what it hits, such as the included garbage can accessory, and I would guess pulls it back.

Now, that it will be out before the end of the year was expected. However, unless they've changed the assortment, it's one villian, and 3 Spideys, no ally I can see.

Perhaps they're talking about an 8th assortment.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think they're talking about an 8th assortment.

They REALLY need to start putting the series # on it. Calling TRU looking for them is hell, as most of the people there can't tell Spider-Man from Green Goblin.

I would love to see Scorpion, Elektro, or Vulture as the villain and Black Cat as the ally in the next series.

I still need to get the following figures:

Doc Ock, Venom, Morbius, Kraven  :(

I have yet to get Morbius and Ock. I've seen Ock, but is he really worth getting?? Kraven hasn't really hit most places yet either. Electro would rock as the villain, same with Scorpion. Toybiz needs to start work on completing the Sinister Six. :)-