case ratios

synch

I don't really care.. I will be able to find them all easily except for Red Skull..

with ML3 (the last series I have looked for)... the first time I saw them, they were all there except for Thor and Magneto..

then the next few times I saw them, they had everybody..

then,, Thor became really scarce.. but I had him already so I wasn't worried.. now I don't even see Ghost Rider either. just Wolvie and Mags..

I just hope I will be able to find at least 3 Colossus' I need one to open, one to keep MOC, and one to have as backup in case the other one breaks

I just hope there's no character that gets the 1 per box ratio, cuz you'll never get your hands on them before the stockboys or scalpers do. With the exception of the variant. :evil:

I'm pretty certain that at least one, if not more, of the figs will be 1 per case, as Magneto, Thor, and Elektra all have been, and this is a wave with more characters in it (six different packages, not including the less than 1 per case Skull, compared to four different in ML4 excluding Goliath, and five different in ML3 excluding maskless Wolvie).

I really want a Red Skull. It is a shame that it is a chase.

I just hope I can't find one by the second time around I go look at TRU :D

I really want a Red Skull. It is a shame that it is a chase.

Me Too! :)- , but i first wanna see him in person, kinda looks weird :-?

I want him any way I think he is even cooler than Mr.Fantastic

Anyone know for the up coming ml waves?

nope, but here's my guess for ml5

3 collossus

2 blades

2 silver sirfer

1sabretooth

1 mr fantastic

1 nick fury

0 or 1 red skull

not including the Red Skull, that's only 10 figures a case - ML cases are 12 figure packouts (unless I've missed some news that it's changed)

Bump up Sabretooth and Mr. Fantastic by 1 and then I'll agree with your guess

2 walmarts that i went to friday and yesterday had an abundance of ML4 im talking about 10 - 15 punishers 20 - 30 Beasts and a 20 - 25 Gabmits at each store. i have only seen Elektra twice and both times i only saw 1 of her.

i didn't actually count just a rough estimate there might have been more. one of the walmarts had them on display at the end of an isle and about each rack was filled to the end with them.

i wish they would of had Goliath i really want to get him doubt i ever will tho :(