Some detailed shots of upcoming figures from SDCC

JayC

Anyone know when the Ringneck and Twin blitz is gonna be out, i have heard OCT and July, but im not sure :-?

It's actually called the Split Fire ( :lol: ) now. Joe Con says October 2003 and MSRP $15.99 for both.

I like the Cobra fodder troopers, but their heads look a little narrow. I'll still get them though.

You can tell those are all hand-painted protptypes.

Yea, I wouldn't worry about how they look until the final product shows up. Those heads look like handsculpted clay messes.

I *LOVE* the fact that they returned to old cobra symbol for the troops. I will definately buy some of those.

Phanstar

Thanks JayC!

I wonder what Joe parts were used for the new Cobra troops? Anyone know?

And man, Hasbro is using that poor ol' GvsC Beach Head mold to death!! If you're gonna keep using him Hasbro, please fix his $#@% leg!! Please!! :lol:

Thanks JayC!

And man, Hasbro is using that poor ol' GvsC Beach Head mold to death!! If you're gonna keep using him Hasbro, please fix his $#@% leg!! Please!! :lol:

Nah that would be to logical for Hasbro to do! :roll:

Draven

Thanks JayC!

true true. but i love the fact that they made him a black guy. At least they didnt just change the color scheme to gray and put a hat on him :lol:

WOW!!!

If they actually pull off the use of those face molds for Lady Jaye and Zarana, I will be EXTREMELY impressed!!! They look really good, and their hot too! lol

Im sure they can do it, becuase I remember the first pics of Baroness and Scarlett didnt please me too much, so maybe they will come through! :)-

Oh man...I LOVE the new Battle Mask Cobra Commander!! And that new Destro looks sweet too!

Holy cow...is that one figure with the hat and goatee ROCK'N ROLL?? Cool! And there's a couple of new Cobras there I don't recognize other than the COILS. Who's the dude with all the hoses? And I HATE that new Duke. :x Why can't they get him right? I'm starving for a great Duke. :(

Holy cow...is that one figure with the hat and goatee ROCK'N ROLL?? Cool! And there's a couple of new Cobras there I don't recognize other than the COILS. Who's the dude with all the hoses? And I HATE that new Duke. :x Why can't they get him right? I'm starving for a great Duke. :(

the guy with the hat and goatee w/ Zaranna, is Gung Ho, hoses guy = heavy water, why dont u like the duke, i think its kool, he is the Night Force duke lol :)-

the guy with the hat and goatee w/ Zaranna, is Gung Ho, hoses guy = heavy water, why dont u like the duke, i think its kool, he is the Night Force duke lol :)-

Hey thanks for clearing that up man. Hee hee...Night Force. Yeah, he looks it. :lol: Ah...I guess the Duke's okay. I just want a Duke that's just a no-frills, grunt-turned military leader Duke; with a cool camo-patterned uniform and cool weapons. No articulated ankles, no gold on his uniform, no sculpted helmet, or weird aircraft helmet for that matter. Just a straight-out cool Duke like the RAHC one. Now THAT'S and awesome version of Duke. (Although he has brown hair instead of blonde. :roll: :lol: )

gijoecobratrooperclose2__scaled_500.jpg

Question about this figure. I have always thought that Cobra wouldn't have an black men in the organization.

Unless that is Stalker in disguise and I am just being stupid and not knowing. :)

Question about this figure. I have always thought that Cobra wouldn't have an black men in the organization.

Unless that is Stalker in disguise and I am just being stupid and not knowing. :)

nah cobra doesnt care what race you are, they just are a ruthless (terrorist) organization, they have member from all over the world, :)-

the guy with the hat and goatee w/ Zaranna, is Gung Ho, hoses guy = heavy water, why dont u like the duke, i think its kool, he is the Night Force duke lol  :)-

Hey thanks for clearing that up man. Hee hee...Night Force. Yeah, he looks it. :lol: Ah...I guess the Duke's okay. I just want a Duke that's just a no-frills, grunt-turned military leader Duke; with a cool camo-patterned uniform and cool weapons. No articulated ankles, no gold on his uniform, no sculpted helmet, or weird aircraft helmet for that matter. Just a straight-out cool Duke like the RAHC one. Now THAT'S and awesome version of Duke. (Although he has brown hair instead of blonde. :roll: :lol: )

Y'know what man; I was being sarcastic 'cause I saw the pics and thought that Switch-Gears was the new Duke! Man I'm sorry! :oops: :lol:

Yeah, the Duke YOU'RE talking about :lol: does look very cool. I just never liked the articulated ankles on him. (Or the weird aircraft helmet he came with. Why did he come with that?) But the darker colors on the repaint look a heck of alot better than the bright green, gold and tan of the original.

And you know what else? I actually like Switch-Gears now that I know he's not Duke and his disguise is the awesome OVERKILL! Man I LOVE the GvsC Overkill. He's a cool character IMO. 22566-new_asthanos.gif