Move over Batman, her comes Batwoman!!!

Bats

cool.. is this supposed to be the same Batgirl character who first appeared in "no man's land?"" unfortunately, I dont read Batman comics, but I should

cool.. is this supposed to be the same Batgirl character who first appeared in "no man's land?"" unfortunately, I dont read Batman comics, but I should

MMMM, don't even try to mix the animeted DCU(s) with their comis counterparts. It's just not possible. :-? Toys sound good though! 8)

I'm a little upset about a couple of the voices. WB seems to go to great lengths to keep the core characters together on something like this...yet Paul Williams isn't the Penguin. It's David Ogden "paint me green, and I can be the Martian Manhunter" Stiers. The hell? And why can't Henry Silva still be Bane?

*sigh* At least I'm getting new Batman animated stuff...I guess I really shouldn't complain too much. At least there's precedent for the new Robin voice. Btw, for those that care, Eli Marienthal was Stiffler's little brother in American Pie...yeah, the one that was jumping on the bed shouting expletives...but he was Robin in the Static episode, and he wasn't half bad.

Anyone else notice that they credited Tara Strong for Barbara Gordon, but not "Batgirl"?

I'm a little upset about a couple of the voices. WB seems to go to great lengths to keep the core characters together on something like this...yet Paul Williams isn't the Penguin. It's David Ogden "paint me green, and I can be the Martian Manhunter" Stiers. The hell? And why can't Henry Silva still be Bane?

*sigh* At least I'm getting new Batman animated stuff...I guess I really shouldn't complain too much. At least there's precedent for the new Robin voice. Btw, for those that care, Eli Marienthal was Stiffler's little brother in American Pie...yeah, the one that was jumping on the bed shouting expletives...but he was Robin in the Static episode, and he wasn't half bad.

Anyone else notice that they credited Tara Strong for Barbara Gordon, but not "Batgirl"?

Henry Silva was awesome as Bane. A very slick and smooth portrayal of the back breaker. As for David Ogden Stiers, I couldn;t sit through that JLA movie, I fast forwarded through most of it. Gald he isn;t doing the voice for the Animated Series. Carl Lumbly AKA MANTIS, has a great cartoon voice.

As for Barabara Gordan, perhaps she's Batwoman, with the ability to change her voice to Kyra Sedgwick's. That'll be quite a twist, but highly unlikely.

"go trig boy, get you groove on.."

I really liked Henry Silva in the first episode with Bane, but after that, he seemed to completely forget that he was supposed to be playing a South American character, and without the accent, he didn't sound as good. I am disappointed Paul Williams won't be back as the Penguin, though. And Kelly Ripa's in it? That's kinda weird. :lol:

But yeah, it's really cool that we're still getting some B:TAS stuff in addition to his appearances on the Justice League. :D

I'm betting that the voice acting on this was done before Teen Titans was even cast. If I remember correctly, we started hearing about Kelly Ripa being in it just about the same time as we were hearing that Titans might happen. But that was awhile ago, so I could be wrong.

Besides, (and remember that I missed the premiere last night) Tara Strong is Batgirl here, and Raven in Teen Titans...they may think the voices would cause confusion. Yeah, I'm reaching here.

For those that don't know, Robin in Teen Titans is also Kevin French from Mission Hill (god bless Adult Swim), and among other things was Ma-Ti in Captain Planet, and Red Herring in Pup Named Scooby Doo. Just thought I'd put that image in your head. I've seen a picture of him...he's this huge bald guy. It's pretty funny, really.

Wonder if they'll be like the JL line.

My dream would be for them to, just this once, make Batman animated figures that are in scale with their new Batman figures. But the animated style doesn't lend itself to ball-jointed shoulders and the like as easily (lots of sharp lines, not very rounded), so I'll guess that they probably will fall in line with the JL figures.

My dream would be for them to, just this once, make Batman animated figures that are in scale with their new Batman figures.

Me too!!! I would proudly stand a 6 inch JL Flash with my DCDs and the Mattel Batman stuff. Yeah, it would look crazy and off the wall, but c'mon. At least DCD is finally making a MA Flash, too bad he's doesn't have the white lenses. :-? Sometimes I just think it would be cool if all these different lines could be in the same scale. There's quite a few Star Wars figures I'd love to have 6 inch versions of, Pit of Carcoon Boba Fett is on the top of that list! :D