death viper

Favorite ML wave  

1. 1. Favorite ML wave

• ML1
    • ML2
    • ML3
    • ML4
    • ML5

its hard to look at just ML 5.. because we are also seeing the Hulk figures and Xmen too, at the same time..

so I thought about ML5.. and the only figure I think is really great is Colossus.

Nick Fury and Silver Surfer are cool too.

the others are just kinda good, except for RedSkull

so i went with ML2.. which has All great figures, and all great characters

I'm surprised nobody picked series 1 as their favorite. Hulk, Cap, and Iron Man are like my most prized possessions. I guess nobody picked series 1 as their fav. wave because of ...........TOAD!!!!!!!! :evil:

Series 1 was the best except for Toads horrid articulation they should have put Magneto in 1 :)

Who do you guys think is the best villain so far...........i'd say Magneto or Doom

I like both equally :D

ML1 is great because we all finally got a Good Iron Man and Captain America, but it's only half of the entire line. But the BEST is wave 3, cuz each of the characters are AWESOME. Especially that little rascal, wolverine. Despite the reuse of Ironmans body for Magneto, it is way better that the Toad. (I apologize in advance for all those Toad Fans)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

4 those of us that dont know which figures were in these, can you post a list of all the figures in each series?

ML1

Captain America

Iron Man

Hulk

Toad

ML2

Dr. Doom

Namor

Human Torch

Thing

ML3

Magneto

Thor

Wolverine

Ghost Rider

Movie Daredevil

ML4

Beast

Gambit

Elektra

Punisher

Goliath w/ Ant Man & Wasp

ML5

Sabertooth

Silver Surfer w/ Howard The Duck

Nick Fury

Colossus

Mr. Fantastic

Blade

Red Skull

I guess I am very much alone sayign wave 4 is my least favorite. the figures were good, except Elektra and Goliath.... but I just like the characters they used the least out of all 5 waves.

Its a big drop from Ghost Rider, Thor, Wolverine,and Magneto to Gambit, Beast, Punisher, and Elektra

mines a tie bwtween 1 and 5. 5 is cool because of all of the caracters, but 1 was the best because it was wave 1!

What he said. Wave 1 is my favorite just because it came first. Even if the quality wasn't as good as in the later waves, it was just so cool getting those Captain America, Iron Man, and even the Hulk figure! Kind of funny that he seems obsolete less than 2 years later.

How come nobody really likes wave 2. I like wave 2 alot

wave 2 is my favorite

why is it your favorite Clam? :)-