Diamond Select Ultimat Wolverine!

Prince Adam

Hadn't checked the diamond selct page in a while because all there was was Magneto's helmet but this looks pretty cool! I like the Magneto figure being the base or at least a prop, it's a neat feature, like Spiderman came with Black Cat. Check it out!:D

marvelselectwolvie3__scaled_500.jpg

its a good figure, but why the hell didnt they give him his unified costume??????????????/

sorry, but what is "unified"?

its a good figure, but why the hell didnt they give him his unified costume??????????????/

his new uktamate costume. they unified it and it is the only costume he wears now. I wanted it because I don t read ultamate, but I read xtreme, uncanny and new

his new uktamate costume. they unified it and it is the only costume he wears now. I wanted it because I don t read ultamate, but I read xtreme, uncanny and new

i wanted that costume too, that way i'd be able to put him in with my current x-men team, but i'm sure we'll get that costume in the xmen line

what do you mean its the only costume he wears?? He wears that in all 4 X-Books??

and what is uktamate?

Even thought the scuplters did a fine job on these figures, and with the exception of Punishers base, I'll pass on the DCD Marvel selects. It's cheaper to buy ML figures and the ML figures sculpts are based on the classic look of the characters, which "ultimately" is better.

I won't be picking it up. I'd rather have a straight-up Ultimate Magneto figure, to be honest.

And yeah, the outfit HPZ showed a picture of is what Wolverine is wearing in the current X-comics.

I won't be picking it up. I'd rather have a straight-up Ultimate Magneto figure, to be honest.

And yeah, the outfit HPZ showed a picture of is what Wolverine is wearing in the current X-comics.

If he wears that in every comic.. than thats dumb.. Ultimate X-men shouldn't wear the same costumes as Uncanny or new X-men

what do you mean its the only costume he wears?? He wears that in all 4 X-Books??

and what is uktamate?

yes, and clam, you sadden me by always making fun of my crappy typing :cry:

yes, and clam, you sadden me by always making fun of my crappy typing :cry:

dude.... :lol: that is so funny because I wasn't even trying to make fun of your typing.. :lol:

I thought uktamate might have been some kind of japanese term, since Wolverine is always in Japan for some reason.. sorry.. really..

it didn't hit me until just now that uktamate=ultimate

Man you guys are behind like crazy, Wolverine has been wearing one and only one costume in all X-boojs for moths now. And yes it is the costume that originated in Ultimae X-Men though not the one the figure is based off of though the figure looks kick ass.

so if you're keeping tabs, heres the differece between the Ultimate and the regular Wolverine look:

Ultimate: gotee

Regular: no gotee

Man you guys are behind like crazy, Wolverine has been wearing one and only one costume in all X-boojs for moths now. And yes it is the costume that originated in Ultimae X-Men though not the one the figure is based off of though the figure looks kick ass.

so if you're keeping tabs, heres the differece between the Ultimate and the regular Wolverine look:

Ultimate: gotee

Regular: no gotee

huh.. the last X-men books I have read are.....

New X-men.. murder at the mansion storyline.. he isn't wearing that costume

Uncanny X-men.. the issue where they find a bunch of young mutants crucified at the end..

Ultimate.. return of the king part 6

Xtreme... 25 . I think he was wearing that costume on the cover

For those curious, the reason they chose this costume rather than the unified look is because this is representative of a scene out of Ultimate X-Men #6, while Wolverine was still wearing his original Ultimate costume. Note that Magneto is being gutted here, not kneeling before Wolverine or anything.

And please, stop comparing Marvel Select to Marvel Legends. Two different toylines, two different companies, two different scales.