just wondering but will the X-men classics come with bases?

HandJ4ever

has there been any thing about that? i mean all the ML's come with a base of some sort wall mountable or not. i was wondering if there was any mention of the Xclassic's having bases.

some of the bases really add to the overall appearence of the figure i really love Punisher's base its very detailed right down to the article on the news paper.

just curious if Xclassics will have bases.

I always invisioned Magneto having a base with translucent magnetic fields, with objects levitating around him (position with translucent poles) with himself hovering in the center of the base.

And one of the best bases around is the DCD Punisher "Scum on the Pinball Machine".

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

Synch says pics are up now thanks to jay & crew of corse @-@ & great pics they are!

Looks like they do have bases. Or at least mags does... I'm sure the others do as well. MR f has some sorta weird ship? acceessory with em. Though its as small as his and. Anyone wana explain that one to me?

I hope they wil come with cool bases.. but it doesn't make or break the figures for me, unlike some other people who like the bases as much or more than the figures

I hope they wil come with cool bases.. but it doesn't make or break the figures for me, unlike some other people who like the bases as much or more than the figures

I also think that they should come with bases and if not then the price bettter go down

Jeeze

What the hell happened there  :lol:  

They have to come with bases

dang! :x

really sorry about all those multiple posts.. but the website has been acting up, and there is no edit or delete button in this forum