Got some more Marvel pics coming

JayC

BLade blade blade! Come on baby show some more of blade & his bike yknow you want to! How about the boxed sets? Anything on them yet?

Oh my god! This is great!

Jay I love you. I love all of the mods! Everything is great here!

I am so happy I found this site! All you do is give give give. Between information, pictures, prizes and the forum this is the best all around site on the web!

I love it here.

I don't need toyfare anymore because this site has all of the up to the minute info and pics.

Jayc and everyone that contributes to the site, thankyou. I realy appreciate it! :)-

Oh my god! This is great!

Jay I love you. I love all of the mods! Everything is great here!

I am so happy I found this site! All you do is give give give. Between information, pictures, prizes and the forum this is the best all around site on the web!  

I love it here.

I don't need toyfare anymore because this site has all of the up to the minute info and pics.

Jayc and everyone that contributes to the site, thankyou. I realy appreciate it!  :)-

Aww, heartfelt moment... I agree...

*group hug*

Hopefully some pics of SMC. God...I'm tired :(
It's 2:30 here. Must... win... contest... and... see... new... pics.

Can you even win the contest this late? doesn't it restart at 7 am? Im up to see the new pics!I can't wait.

I bet Jay is sleeping in a nice comfy bed, and we are here waiting for him to announce the next winner and pu up pics :lol:

He is only human.

Hopefully some pics of SMC. God...I'm tired :(
It's 2:30 here. Must... win... contest... and... see... new... pics.

Can you even win the contest this late? doesn't it restart at 7 am? Im up to see the new pics!I can't wait.

I bet Jay is sleeping in a nice comfy bed, and we are here waiting for him to announce the next winner and pu up pics :lol:

He is only human.

we're hardcore figure collectors...