DCD figure... opinions?

lordcable

i ll get the black superman for sure.

JLA? i thou8ght it was a boxed set... it is not... GOOD !!!

i won't have to take that lame ass aquaman and the new superman...

looks pretty good.

i just hope next year will be Hush :)-

I think all the new DCD stuff looks great. Superboy is my favorite. Flash and Wonder Woman look cool. Superman's face looks better than previous pics I'd seen. I'll probablly grab them all except Kyle, I just don't like his new suit. :D

i ll get the black superman for sure.

From this latest Superman wave the only one I'll possibly get is Superboy. The others look good, but I never did read the Reign/Return stuff, and already have my DCD Supes.

JLA? i thou8ght it was a boxed set... it is not... GOOD !!!

It was always going to be individually packed. However, it was offered to the retailers differently than usual: they could order individual figs, complete sets, or even caseloads.

i won't have to take that lame ass aquaman and the new superman...

looks pretty good.

I ordered, back when they were solicited, GL, Flash, WW, and Aquaman. I was under the impression, at the time, that Aquaman would soon be switching to that costume, but since then, the current writer has said it won't happen during his run, and as the next writer wasn't even in place when the change was made, it seems unlikely he planned on having it used either. So it may be that this costume will never appear in the comics, which annoys me. Still, I ordered it, I'll buy it. It's decent enough, but it looked better when it was comics accurate.

i just hope next year will be Hush  :)-

If it gets me my Darwyn Cooke design Catwoman, I'm all for it.

everything rocks, especially superman, there is also a steel figure in the line that will not be shown

I liked everything but the "First Appearance" Batman. Why? Why a cloth cape?!? It would've been great otherwise.

true. jim lee is the reason jean grey is my tied second favorite xmen caracter

His design for her costume was so... what's the word... no, that one's too rude... let's just say it wasn't great.

Now, he certainly made her look nice (in his every heroine has the same body way), but I wish she'd been wearing a better costume during his run. The classic Phoenix, or the Revolution era Phoenix, would look great in his style, and I bet you he could draw a pretty decent version of some of the New X-Men era looks Quitely has come up with for her (like the long coat and a skirt costume...).

how do you know it's a cloth cape. DCD  would never do something so stupid

Hal Jordan Spectre and Etrigan the Demon had cloth capes. Thy weren't so bad. But I like Superman's and Batman's capes better. The only reson I support cloth cape on FA Batman is so that he will be able to move. Though I like the arms folded, wrapped up in cape things, I dislike plastic statues. Who knows though, it will still be cool either way. It's Batman! :D

nononono. im sorry i must disagree. if you want movement, thats exectly what the new soft plasic capes give, and still look awsome in the meantime, unlike cloth