ML6 wishlist

joeblow

I don't care about this 5 mutant, one Avenger thing... everyone's a mutant or was at one point..

I want:

Baron Zemo

Bishop

Juggernaut

Havok

Omega Red

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvel Legends:

1. Hawkeye

2. Invisible Woman

3. Bullseye (Comic Version with interchangeable Heads - One Lunatic and One Dead Serious)

4. Apocalypse (Deluxe Box with En Saba Nur (completey destroyed his name)

5. Juggernaut (Delxue Box also, doubt TB will release 2 deluxes at a time)

6. Phoenix (MUST!!!)

7. Silver Samurai

8. Psylocke

9. Beta Ray Bill

10. Black Bolt

I know i went overboard, but these are what I would like to see in the near future. Also if there was a 3 pack for Hulk Legends, this would be awesome:

Wendigo - Hulk - Wolverine(variant mask) three pack and diorama

Marvel Legends:

1. Hawkeye  

2. Invisible Woman  

3. Bullseye (Comic Version with interchangeable Heads - One Lunatic and One Dead Serious)  

4. Apocalypse (Deluxe Box with En Saba Nur (completey destroyed his name)  

5. Juggernaut (Delxue Box also, doubt TB will release 2 deluxes at a time)

6. Phoenix (MUST!!!)

7. Silver Samurai

8. Psylocke

9.  Beta Ray Bill

10. Black Bolt

I know i went overboard, but these are what I would like to see in the near future. Also if there was a 3 pack for Hulk Legends, this would be awesome:

Wendigo - Hulk - Wolverine(variant mask) three pack and diorama

and the peg of the head to be like gambit's head: pretty soft and easily removable for Bullseye

i would like pretty much in this order too.

1. Nightcrawler - in his black and red costume and his sword for an accessory

2. Hawkeye - with bow and arrows

3. Professor X - in classic wheel chair

4. Invisible Woman - maybe with her base being part of the Fantastic 4 jet or a bubble you can put her in.

5. War Machine

6. Vision - the yellow, red, and green or the white or silver would be fine

7. Apocalypse

8. Deadpool

9. The Leader - with Gargoyle as a bonus sidekick figure

10. The Mandarin

11. Dr. Strange

12. Bullseye

13. Black Bolt

and an Original X-Men box set featuring Ms. Marvel, Cyclops, Professor X, Angel, Beast (human) and Iceman

thats pretty much it. id really love a Nightcrawler ML with a base of some sort not a sentinal tho. i think a War Machine would be awesome

and an Original X-Men box set featuring Ms. Marvel, Cyclops, Professor X, Angel, Beast (human) and Iceman

Yeah, an update of the old Classic X-Men boxed set would be awesome. It was good, really the start of ToyBiz's ability to make highly articulated but still good looking action figs. But their paint apps and some of the posing were a little off. I'd like to see a better/best version.