ML6 wishlist

joeblow

alright now that we know what we'll expect from ML6 we should make a wishlist of what we want based off of this formula,

5 x-men/mutants

1 avenger

1 other character

alright so here's mine,

1.invisable women

2.hawkeye

3.cyclops(jim lee)

4.pheonix(in red costume)

5.juggernaut

6.mr.sinister

7.bishop

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The news has to be false. It sounds so crappy. We don't need 5 mutants... They have their own line. They should've just kept it two per series... Bleh. I'm really mad about this set.

The line should be:

1. Hawkeye

2. Invisible Woman

3. Hawkeye

4. Thanos

5. Juggernaut

6. Phoenix

7. Vision

Keep in mind that there are a great many mutants who are NOT X-Men, and that as far as I know, nothing prevents the 1 Avenger from being one of the mutants... Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Firestar, and Justice are all mutant Avengers (Quicksilver being the likeliest to make the cut).

We also don't know whether Doop was counted as one of the mutants (heck, we still don't know if Doop IS a mutant).

Well this news came from jesse falcon himself so it can't be wrong! :roll:

And when he was talking about mutants he was referring to x-men! :P

This could be my favorite set so far cause I love X-men! :)-

Keep in mind that there are a great many mutants who are NOT X-Men, and that as far as I know, nothing prevents the 1 Avenger from being one of the mutants... Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Firestar, and Justice are all mutant Avengers (Quicksilver being the likeliest to make the cut).  

We also don't know whether Doop was counted as one of the mutants (heck, we still don't know if Doop IS a mutant).

LOL, I said the exact same thing in another thread. I'm sure Doop was one of the ones that Jesse was talking about. Even if he's not techinically a mutant in the comics, he's got an x-symbol on his tummy so I'm sure they counted him.

And when he was talking about mutants he was referring to x-men!

Umm...nope, he just said '5 mutants'. :D One will probably be Doop, I'm really hoping two of them are Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, and then the other two should be Juggernaut and maybe Jean. So I guess that's my ML6 wishlist, with the other two being Hawkeye and Invisible Woman like everybody else seems to say.

The line should be:  

1. Hawkeye  

2. Invisible Woman  

3. Hawkeye  

4. Thanos  

5. Juggernaut  

6. Phoenix  

7. Vision

Man, I love Hawkey just as much as the next guy, but two Hawkeyes in one wave? That's pretty hardcore, dude. :wink:

X-Cutioner would be neat, imo, and cable too. I really want to see Deadpool! I'm also eager to see a Jean Gey (or even Pheonix with a red/gold variant) or Banshee or Forge...or Morph. That'd be sweet. I want more figures with more acceroies. Punisher for example should have had more guns. I personally wish they'd make Spiderman in the Ben Riley costume and Black Cat! (but I suppose they'd be in the Spiderman line huh? :wink: )

Well this news came from jesse falcon himself so it can't be wrong! :roll:

I didn't say the info was wrong, I'm quite certain the info is accurate. I'm contesting your interpretation of the info.

The info did not come straight from Jesse, it came from Jesse via Ray, so there's room for at least one level of misinterpretation there, but I'll take Ray's word as being accurate, because I have no reason to doubt he passed along what he heard without modifying it.

And when he was talking about mutants he was referring to x-men! :P

Really? I didn't gather that from Ray's post.

What he said was "Marvel Legends will STILL have mutants in it, ML6 will have 5 Mutants, 1 Avenger and someone else, ML6 willprobably have somemodern characters too. ".

Note that he specifically uses mutants, not X-Men. If all were X-Men, or if even most were, would it not seem likely that they'd use X-Men instead of the more generic "mutant"?

Now, I'm not saying it's NOT all X-Men, or even mostly, I'm just saying that that's not what we've been told. We've just been told 5 mutants. Assuming they're X-Men is just that: an assumption.

This could be my favorite set so far cause I love X-men! :)-

lol, could be.

Yeah, Ben Reilly Spidey is what I'm hoping the repaint in the Urban Legends boxed set will be. But I think they want everybody to forget that storyline ever happened, so we'll probably never get one.

like eccentrik said, there are more mutants in the marvel universe trhan just xmen. for example, namor is a mutant

Some people still don't agree with that, but yeah, Marvel declared him a mutant... which made things even more complicated for his cousin Namorita: she's a genetically modified clone of a half-breed Human/Atlantean mutant (Namora), who was herself the cousin of another half-breed Human/Atlantean mutant...

Also, if 1 Avenger specifically means ONLY one, not "at least one", then some of the guessed lists can't work, as they contain multiple Avengers.
I'm sure Falcon is playing with our fragile minds... I think you were right when you said that Quicksilver is an mutant and could be in the set. I wouldn't be surprised either.

Also, if 1 Avenger specifically means ONLY one, not "at least one", then some of the guessed lists can't work, as they contain multiple Avengers.

I dunno, I took it as meaning there was 1 Avenger in addition to the 5 mutants...so if a couple of those mutants just happened to be Avengers at one time or another...well, I can dream, can't I? ;)

or any other number of xforce, xfactor or exacliber, or generation x caracters

Or Brotherhood (any of the dozen versions), or X-Statix, or Morlocks, or New Mutants, Acolytes... or one of those rare, but still out there, mutants who don't have a team affiliation...

And keep in mind "Jesse Falcon was all over wanting a deadpool figure and said peoplewho want him willbe happy" (from same fwooshnet post). Some people have a tendency to mistakenly class Deadpool as a mutant (he's genetically modified, not a mutant: his powers were artificially induced).

And hey, Falcon's an Avenger, who has been mistakenly classified as a mutant in the past as well...

x-statix, how could I have forgot. one of my favorite goeup of heros. FINALLY xstatix #11 comes out on wedsnday

Just saw the October solicitations... apparently they forgot to update them in light of the changes to the Di Another Day storyline, as the cover has Di in her X-Statix uni...

Enjoyed Wolverine/Doop, but it'll be good to see Tike and the gang again (actually, it's Guy I miss reading about the most, but he'll be out of the spotlight for a while, most likely).

I'm thinking that, aside from the known about Doop, the X-Statix are somewhat unlikely for inclusion... still, Jesse apparently did say "ML6 will probably have somemodern characters too". The Orphan would be my first choice (but which of the three uniforms?), but U-Go Girl needs an action figure: her action figure did, afterall, play a role in a couple issues.