ATTENTION RIKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JayC

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am HERE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

sorry dude.. but that was just so funny.. I just pictured a long, slow-motion "Nooooooooooooooooo"...

that sucks dude.. I PMed you, emailed you, tried to AIM you, but you weren't online..

hey, maybe if you win something else, you could traid for that Kirk figure if you really wanted it?

sorry dude.. but that was just so funny.. I just pictured a long, slow-motion "Nooooooooooooooooo"...

that sucks dude.. I PMed you, emailed you, tried to AIM you, but you weren't online..

hey, maybe if you win something else, you could traid for that Kirk figure if you really wanted it?

:lol: Well yea I guess your right I was at Work at the time so maybe I have another Chance!!! :D And yes I really wanted this kirk he is the only one missing in my collection :(

on a side note.. I don't think this Kirk figure will be all that expensive, even on ebay.. you will probably be able to get him one day

anyone going to the con, I have 1 kirk figure coming but I desperatly need another. would anyone be able to get me one?

dude.. they are cheap on ebay.. I just checked it out.. there are at least 10 auctions starting at 15.00 with no bids. there is even one at 9.99 right now, with no bids..

plus, there were about 25 in total, some of them started at 25 though.. he isn't going to be hard to get.

some gor for like 30, is there anyonw who could pick me one up at the con???

none of them are going to go for 30 soon.. they have a ton of them for 15 still.. with no bids..

:lol: Well yea I guess your right I was at Work at the time so maybe I have another Chance!!! :D And yes I really wanted this kirk he is the only one missing in my collection :(

Wow, that really sucks, dude. Hope you win again and get something else you want. Maybe even that same figure.

Hey, if you win the Kirk, I'll trade ya. ;)

I want KIRK :cry: :cry: :( :cry: :cry:

I'm gona try & trade anything I win for a keldor unless its a keldor (ha! ) lol!

Personaly I'm new here, or at least havn't posted that much though so I dout my name will even get drawn!

Hey I thought these things were suppose to be one per hour right?

OR are they just doing it when ever?