other Toybiz Pics make figures look better!

CLAM

hey guys, check out these pics from RTM.. I think the angles we saw the pictures at earlier really made them look more goofy..

there is no saving Cyclops,

But Mr.Fantastic, Nick Fury, and Sabertooth all look much better. Colossus even looks better from the right angle.

http://www.banned/toyshows/sdcc03/sd..._abtoybiz.shtml

i like the red skulls head, and i think adding a little more articulation to his arms and a few other places would improve the figure, as well as a few more accessorys (cosmic cube, blades coat and a few other things)

i like the red skulls head, and i think adding a little more articulation to his arms and a few other places would improve the figure, as well as a few more accessorys (cosmic cube, blades coat and a few other things)

I just don't see any way to make that figure really good.. they need to use a different base figure to start with.. actually they probably need a brand new figure for RedSkull, no retools

damn, heads still loook huge, and the muscling on archangel looks really angular, much like Kia Asiyama (SP) drew angel, perhaps the body was originally intended for that design

and i was afraid ML5 would pretty much be repainted/reused bodies, and it seems every figure reuses parts

Sabretooth- My guess is it reuses parts from the unreleased evolution of x figure

Collossus- Thor never looked so shiny, as far as i can tell it's pretty much all from thor, even the head looksliked a reworked thor head.

Reed- reuses spiderman body

Nick Fury- reuses parts from namor, but appears to have a whole new set of arms

Red Skull- Daredevil

Silver Surfer- shares body with daredevil

Blade- from what i can tell he has some x2 parts on him, lower legs

Great pics! And I still think all those figures look wonderful. But I haev a question, and forgive me if this is a dumb one. What the fudge is this????

sd03ab110.jpg

and i was afraid ML5 would pretty much be repainted/reused bodies, and it seems every figure reuses parts

Sabretooth- My guess is it reuses parts from the unreleased evolution of x figure

Collossus- Thor never looked so shiny, as far as i can tell it's pretty much all from thor, even the head looksliked a reworked thor head.

Red Skull- Daredevil

I think Blade uses X2 Cyclops legs. Like I said, I don't care if they reuse parts... Toybiz makes sure these work..

BTW, check out Reed's arms! They're in the fantastcar too! Jay, were anymore bases there? I'd really like to see those.

Eh, I don't see it. They still look the same to me no matter which pictures you look at.

Personally, I don't care that they reuse pieces of previous figures when they create new ones. If they didn't, we wouldn't be getting as many figures as we are and it's highly unlikey that they would have been able to split the lines like they are doing.

Red Skull- Daredevil

Collossus does not use Thor Parts. If you look closely you can see that the body and arms are way to big to be thor's. Also Reed and Silver Surfer's don't use Spider-man or Daredevils. They both got the same joint on their chest like Gambit from ML4. I don't see how you say its completely reused from spider-man or DD which is not true at all.

This reuse of body parts must stop! Each figure needs its own size/proportion & shame. & the heads? Sorry but still disapointed with cylocps. His head is larger than his body thanks to reused parts.

Oh, whats that big gray hand from? Don't tell me they made a skin for the ml line? If they did its a poor choice!

This reuse of body parts must stop!  Each figure needs its own size/proportion & shame.  & the heads?   Sorry but still disapointed with cylocps.  His head is larger than his body thanks to reused parts.  

Oh, whats that big gray hand from?  Don't tell me they made a skin for the ml line?  If they did its a poor choice!

You have no idea what you're talking about. Why waste money and make new sculpts when it's not necessary. The ones that are reused are just base bodys and 75% of the time are sculpted over. And the big hand is for Richards.

Collossus does not use Thor Parts. If you look closely you can see that the body and arms are way to big to be thor's. Also Reed and Silver Surfer's don't use Spider-man or Daredevils. They both got the same joint on their chest like Gambit from ML4. I don't see how you say its completely reused from spider-man or DD which is not true at all.

actually, Colossus does use Thor's entire body I think, at least all of his limbs.. He might have new lower legs..and a new torso (because of the hinge joint).. but his arms and thighs are definitely Thor's.. you can tell by the hands and even the wrist bands.. the arm and thigh muscles are exaclty the same shape.. its him.. but it does look bigger.. maybe they added some onto the size?

Even if they did reuse parts from thor, I still think Colossus looks really good! As do all of the new ML figures! I like 'em all and can't wait to get them!

Yep, you can see a clearer shot of his face in this pic, and I think it looks great:

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album=200...ze=500&start=27

I'm glad they went with the 'eyebrow' design for his face, it's the one I've always liked better.. That hat is definitely removable too. I just wish he had his green robes and his cosmic cube, though.. :(

Yep, he's just not the Red Skull without his green jumpsuit and cosmic cube. Doubt I'll be searching for this one. I don't care what parts Colossus reuses. He looks amazing! Still not jazzed about Sabretooth...and for the love of pete! What is Doop doing in a Legends line? If you have to ask who he is, he's not a Legend.

Argh! Another dark filtered picture of Blade. I know he's a vampire, but how about some light on him! I want to see if he's an improvement from the original fig. Oh and gotta see his bike base!