Red Skull Owns

venal4

people will #@$#@ becaus it has no stupid articulation, and its re used off daredevil, but if I can't get this figure, I will murder every toybiz employee

Yep, I don't care about the articulation(but I wish he came with his Cosmic Cube), it's still a great sculpt of the arch--nemesis of one of Marvel's most famous characters. He'd better not be as rare as Goliath. Another thing I hope they address at their panel discussion.

1. He's not all that great. I just like the head. I'll definatly get him if I see him, I won't go crazy though.

2. Why do you have to make a new thread for every figure?

It doesn't matter how good he is, he shouldn't be as rare as Goliath or Twilight Frodo. This isn't just a repaint, it's a brand-new character that's never been done in this scale before, and everybody should be able to find him.

If they shortpack one to a case, even one to every other case, I won't mind, just as long as he's not impossible to find.

I don't know I really Like him If an anybody is wondering he is in the uniform that he used to fight Cap and Nick Fury in one of the Comics :D

I will get him as well who cares he would look great in my collection though!

Yup Exactly right I can't wait to get him for my Collection!!!! :)

I'll get him just to complete my collection but I'm not all that excited for him. Kinda disappointed thats its a Movie DD :-? . But Nick Fury and Colossus are unreal!!!!! :D Very Cool.....i like colossus even though he is huge.....but he should be bigger than beast and wolvie so he fits in with ML.

colossus is the weakest in the line in my opinion. he is too stubby. fury does kick seriouse ass though

arghh.. I was just about to say I;ll give you RedSkull if I find him!

RedSKull sucks big time. what a horrible disappointment.

and I know what your talking about Colossus.. he has Thor's little crotch and short shins.. it makes him look kinda stubby. He is supposed to be taller than Thor

colossus is the weakest in the line in my opinion. he is too stubby. fury does kick seriouse ass though

arghh.. I was just about to say I;ll give you RedSkull if I find him!

Ooh ooh, could you give him to me instead? I like Colossus. ;)

Skull is the weakest of the bunch, but that's really not saying much with these figures. In a line like DC Direct or Spider-Man Classics, he'd be one of the best figs.