Toy Biz Pics Are Here

JayC

Wow, wow, wow! What a great freaking line up of figures!

I can tell you right now that I will get every ML5 figure that I can. As far as Hulk, I will get Abomination. Finally X-Men Classics: Archangel, Cyclops, and Quietly Wolvie for sure. I don't know about that Gambit and the other Wolvie though.

Wow what an awesome bunch of figs!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm disappointed.

....nah, I'm just kidding. Whoo, yay Toybiz! Now we just need Psylocke to round out the Blue Team, and we're already two down for the Gold Team! And with Iceman, Jean and Storm being all movie characters, and Bishop being generally badass looking, I can see them all being potential wave two and three figures. Whee!

STunning...simply stunning. Some of the heads do look too big,Mr F and Cyke namely. 'Angel is kick ass!!!!! Man...I'm truely at a loss for words...Colossus....just how he should be.

It sucks that Red Skull is a $h!tty DD resculpt.

Overall I'm very pleased!

People...prepare to find some backup for your wallets!

Nice figures, all of them! Sabertooth looks nice, but i believe he is too brown, shouldn´t he be more...yellow, like Colossus (excellent fig)?

I think i´ll pass on wolvie, i prefer the marvel legends one :)

WOW! :o

colossus- excellent! even with some thor retooling it still looks awesome! :D

xtreme gambit- he looks good but he looks like the ML one so I'll only get one! :wink:

hulk figures- Incredible! :D esspecially abomination! :)-

wolverine- looks good but the face looks alittle wierd! :-?

arch angel- looks awesome and I love the fold out wings! :)-

cyclops- looks cool but the head looks to big! @*-

red skull- ACK! I'm glad he's the chase! :roll:

And the rest of them I can't see! :evil:

Man o Man o Man ONE WORD !!!!!!!!!BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colouss: He is just perfect being my favorite X-men this guy is GREAT

Blade: Looks Great as well never been a big Blade fan but this guy is Awesome

Howard- Silver Sufer: They look awesome as usall

The rest of the stuff looks Awesome :D

I'm pretty bummed, I get enough of this part using stuff with the WWE figures. All I wanted was a nice Jim Lee Cyclops and, while close, ToyBiz should have sculpted his belt onto his torso part, not his groin, because it looks SOOOO weird.

Wow, wow, wow! What a great freaking line up of figures!

I can tell you right now that I will get every ML5 figure that I can. As far as Hulk, I will get Abomination. Finally X-Men Classics: Archangel, Cyclops, and Quietly Wolvie for sure. I don't know about that Gambit and the other Wolvie though.

Wow what an awesome bunch of figs!

I'll be getting every single one except for Gambit. I'm willing to quit purchasing MOTU, TMNT, Star Wars, and food to save money. :)

As for reusing parts, every single piece of an action figure has to be individually sculpted and painted. If they were to make 30-40 parts for all the figures they came out with, they'd end up losing a lot of money, and then we wouldn't get anymore figures. I don't like straight-up repaints like Goliath, but using Namor or Thor for Fury or Collossus is fine with me if the figures look as good as those do.

What about the X2 Wave 3 figures, though? Are they still in pieces or are you saving more pics for us?

I really like the designs for all the figures, but a few of them just look odd. Sabertooth, MrFantastic, Cyclops, and Nick Fury all have very large heads and funny looking legs.

I have noticed that alot of these figures have very short shins.. maybe thats just the way they photograph.. and the legs seem to set outside of the hips with these.. maybe because they aren't properly put together or something..

but I hope they fix these problems before final production.

I thought we would see X2 series 3??

Colossus is the coolest!

ok we can all agree these figures look amazing...but is there any word on what will be in ML 6

and damnit someone build a time machine so i dont have to wait 6 months for these to be released.... :lol:

just saw the newer pics! :D

nick fury- awesome I'm definitly getting him! :wink:

mr.fantastic- looks great but I need more picks! :)

sabretooth- looks alittle funny again I need better pictures! :wink:

wheres SMC and the box sets

anyway, archangel looks superb, as does the rest of XMC, cept for cyke, wheres the crotch? and i don't like the mutton chops on wolvie too much.

yes i'm sure these are just protos, the final product will be much better, like with ml4

wheres SMC and the box sets

Yeah, I was looking forward to seeing the new head sculpts for Punisher, Elektra, Wolvie, and Magneto, plus some new pics of Rogue.

Still, not complaining about what we got. :D

And you can clearly see Spider-Man in the right side of this pic:

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album=200...ze=500&start=18

Maybe we'll see some SMC pics later. At the least I'm Toy Biz will announce SMC series 8 at one of their panels in the next few days.