DOOP!

venal4

WTF is up with these lame-o choices by TB? Howard? Doop? jeez....

:evil:

Hey, they're bonus pack in sidekick figures, they're not taking anyone's place, so why complain?

Yeah...i didn't think of that. That's acceptable then I guess.

i think pip the troll would be a better sidekick for the surfer.

maybe if we get an adam warlock figure :D

They actually made that a few years ago, when they made a Surfer line that all had sidekick figures.

Maybe they'll get around to making Iceman when they've run out of artists to base Wolverine sculpts on. :wink:

And Surfer still has his board and the little asteroid. It's not a huge base, but enough of one for me.

It's already been stated that Toy Biz wants to start including at least one 'companion figure' in each ML wave. Howard the Duck being the first, and Doop the second. Since these are meant to essentially be accessories themselves, it's not likely they will come with accessories- although obvious ones like Doop's camera would be a mistake to leave out.

Personally, I'm holding out for a mini Scott Lang Ant-Man, Leech, and Pip the Troll. I can't think of too many more companions that would fit that sort of scale anyway.

WTF is up with these lame-o choices by TB? Howard? Doop? jeez....

:evil:

Hey, they're bonus pack in sidekick figures, they're not taking anyone's place, so why complain?

Me, I've wanted a Doop figure since day one of the Milligan/Allred era, and now I'll have a chance to get one.

You could even say I'm ecstatic.

Who could be the next sidekick figure? Franklin Richards (you could pair him with Sue)? Leech? Artie?

No, wait, I have it:

Peter Porker: Spider-Ham.

well.. must be nice to get your favorite characters made into figures and win free Toys left and right :lol: