DOOP!

venal4

what is "DOOP"??????

A very good question, to which nobody really knows the answer.

Doop looks rather like a green potato, with arms, and large eyes (with pink irises), and a mouth. A levitating green potato.

It (gender really unknown at this point... the only thing it's mated with so far is a fur coat) may be a mutant, it may be an alien, it may actually be a green potato.

It speaks in Doopspeak, an incomprehensible dialect for those who can't break the code (or cheat and find it online).

It works as the cameraman (and occasionally as an executioner...) for X-Force/X-Statix, and apparently contains an infinite amount of space, perhaps an entire dimension, inside it's body, in which it can store stuff.

It knows Wolverine from way back, and has appeared on billboards in various Marvel titles, as well as as a stuffed toy in this week's ish of Runaways.

Guess we haven't seen the end of X-Men in the Marvel Legends line..bah! Mutie scum, isn't their own line enough for them to pollute with their bad genes? I want my Avengers...

what is "DOOP"??????

well he's in X-Statix and he's sorta, remember slimer from ghostusters, something like that only with warts and a camera, and it has the hots for a fur coat

Da Top Cat wrote:

Guess we haven't seen the end of X-Men in the Marvel Legends line..bah! Mutie scum, isn't their own line enough for them to pollute with their bad genes? I want my Avengers...

Don't hate on the X-Men. They can't help it if they are so well loved :D

well,, I can't say that I am pleased to here about this crappy guy in Marvel Legends.

I wonder if he will come with a good, deserving figure (SilverSurfer/Howard the Duck)?? or if ML is going down the crapper right now.

CLAM- I was just thinking the same thing. Why Doop? Why now?

Honestly, he is hardly a Legend so the only thing I can hope is that he does indeed come packed with a more deserving Legend similar to Howard with the Silver Surfer.

julius marx says the first ML6 preview is DOOP!!!!!

Really? Where did he say this? When do I get mine? Does he come with Orphan? Or maybe U-Go Girl?

Judging from Howard the Duck, it'll probably come with somebody completely unrelated, maybe Thanos or something like that.

Don't hate on the X-Men. They can't help it if they are so well loved

They're an inhuman menace! An affront to God and the United States of America! We should wipe them and all of their action figures out forever! :evil:

Da Top Cat wrote:

They're an inhuman menace! An affront to God and the United States of America! We should wipe them and all of their action figures out forever!

:rofl: That was funny.

Also, Julius Marx has stated on the RTM Buzz Board that Doop will indeed be a sidekick figure. The question is a sidekick to whom?

Jay, help us out bro.

WTF is up with these lame-o choices by TB? Howard? Doop? jeez....

:evil:

Hey, they're bonus pack in sidekick figures, they're not taking anyone's place, so why complain?

Me, I've wanted a Doop figure since day one of the Milligan/Allred era, and now I'll have a chance to get one.

You could even say I'm ecstatic.

Who could be the next sidekick figure? Franklin Richards (you could pair him with Sue)? Leech? Artie?

No, wait, I have it:

Peter Porker: Spider-Ham.

Eh, if they're just extras/accessories I really don't mind at all. I'd much rather they stuck a Howard the Duck in with Surfer than try to give Surfer some really stupid accessory like all the old Batman/Superman/Spider-Man toys had.

For example, look at the Batman/Superman 2-pack from Mattel. Superman comes with some giant "communicator device" and a disc-launching projectile that clips onto his arm. Wouldn't you rather have a Mr. Mxzplyxc(I know I spelled that wrong) than the stupid accessories that make no sense for the character?