Toy Biz News

JayC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me when the the Sears WIshbook was released and we were waiting for the mailman to show up. ............Yes I grew up in a very secluded part of the world, Northern Maine, land of trees and more trees.

I loved the Sears Wishbook as a kid... those great two-page spreads of Transformers, GI Joe, Star Wars...

i got a question for you Jay. How are you posting yet still at the con at the same time? @*-

- Jay is actually a computer program

- Jay is actually an android from the future, sent back to give us toy news and/or kill us all

- Jay is Professor X, and has many such mutant powers

- Jay works in mysterious ways.

Take your pick. :)

an archangle figure would be nice i always loved the original one that had the 2 missles and wing flaping ability. id really love to see like an ML Nightcrawler or i guess one in the Xclassic would do. no special action features just him and his sword. i would have to buy 2 of him.

This reminds me when the the Sears WIshbook was released and we were waiting for the mailman to show up. ............Yes I grew up in a very secluded part of the world, Northern Maine, land of trees and more trees.

I loved the Sears Wishbook as a kid... those great two-page spreads of Transformers, GI Joe, Star Wars...

YEAH!! my brother and I would play "Got it" everytime one of those came out.

You look at the whole page.. and each pick one item at a time. First figures , then vehicles. It was completely for our own amusement, since who actually got each item was usually solved by fist fights.

And thats how I never got BeachHead :oops:

I'm greatly amused watching all these fanboys beg, moan, and scream about having to wait a few hours to see toys that won't be on shelves for another 6 months or so anyway...

Really now, there is a point where you're just driving yourself crazy to see how insane you can get.

I'm greatly amused watching all these fanboys beg, moan, and scream about having to wait a few hours to see toys that won't be on shelves for another 6 months or so anyway...

Really now, there is a point where you're just driving yourself crazy to see how insane you can get.

I'M NOT CRAZY YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S CRAZY!!!!!!!

:o

Pictures, Jay, pictures! Our heads are going to explode!

CYclops!! What version is he?!?! Pleaseeeeeee telll me he is the cool blue out fit with out the white x but the gold band!