Crimson Tank

JayC

I'll be passing on this little tank, not really a fan of the MOBAT. The CGI is cool and all... but no accessories makes me want to buy this set even less. I hope to see CGI with his original accessories in a TRU Theme Pack or Army Builder Pack in the future. I'll wait and get it then.

I'd rather spend more money on a bat a.p.c. Awsome bats awsome vehicle! plus i'm making the night rhino my new cobra land command vehicle and treadfires and hiss 4s my basic land offensive vehicles.

Between my original army of CGI's and the cheap supplementing of the Funskool version, my CGI army is quite large! Can't really see the need to get this version for a tank, I have several of already, as well. :-?

I may change my mind upon seeing it on a shelf somewhere, as they do tend jump off said shelves much easier when staring at them in person. 8) Kid in a toy store "ewwww" mentality takes over.

Awwwww. man!!  Why'd they go and change the blue on the CGI??!!  

He looked great before!!!!

:(

it was always blue my friend , just the pic was dark, if u look hard u can see its a blue

I was planning on getting at least 2, but now after seeing all the nice TF stuff and just thinking about all the cool Joe stuff headed our way, I'll have to get just 1.

BTW, did the little placard at SDCC show a release date?

KB Toys says 9/30/03.

I was planning on getting at least 2, but now after seeing all the nice TF stuff and just thinking about all the cool Joe stuff headed our way, I'll have to get just 1.

KB Toys says 9/30/03.

That's right, I remember it now. How did I forget that??? @*-

KB Toys says 9/30/03.

That's right, I remember it now. How did I forget that??? @*-

Well, glad to know this, even more incentive to go get a job now... Damn bookstores not hiring. :( And stupid $6.75/her minimum wage for all other jobs!

-Kevin

Awwwww. man!!  Why'd they go and change the blue on the CGI??!!  

He looked great before!!!!

:(

it was always blue my friend , just the pic was dark, if u look hard u can see its a blue

I know, but it was a darker blue before, not the powder blue it is now.

That's why I said "change the blue". From dark to light. :wink: