Wave 7 & 8 question.....

RJBrian

When are they supposed to be released in stores? Isn't Wave 7 coming out pretty soon.

hopefully very soon. i'm verry sick of waiting.

Hasbro brought waves out too quick last year, and this year there has been to much time inbetween.

As for wave 8 we could see it earlier than Oct cause you know how the dates they always say are ahead of the release date, but you never know.

I plan on going to target this thurs to look for wave 7 and check a few other places, if i find it i will let you know :D

As for wave 8 we could see it earlier than Oct cause you know how the dates they always say are ahead of the release date, but you never know.

I plan on going to target this thurs to look for wave 7 and check a few other places, if i find it i will let you know :D

It will not reach retail stores that early. I was talking about online stores who don't have to wait for it to be shipped from a warehouse once they arrive in the US.

Draven

I'm hoping Wave 7 is out this week...Hasbro has kept pushing the release date back for it.First I hear late June,then July,and then at the Con it says August,c'mon already Hasbro!

From seeing some packaged pics on eBay though I think it's safe to say that it'll be out in a week or so.The same thing happened with the peepz over in Hong Kong revealing Wave 6 in packaged form and about two weeks later they started cropping up here in the states.

I'm actually hoping that tomorrow (Thursday) is the day...cause I don't mind doing some Joe-huntin'!But we'll have to see...

I'm actually hoping that tomorrow (Thursday) is the day...cause I don't mind doing some Joe-huntin'!But we'll have to see...

That would be great if they came out tomorrow, but like you said we will have to wait until then to find out.

And BTW CC, I noticed a while back that you and Tom-1 both have "Proud Fan Of JvC" under your sigs. And I have been meaning you what is that all about? I was just wondering because I too am a JvC fan.

That would be great if they came out tomorrow, but like you said we will have to wait until then to find out.

And BTW CC, I noticed a while back that you and Tom-1 both have "Proud Fan Of JvC" under your sigs. And I have been meaning you what is that all about? I was just wondering because I too am a JvC fan.

Well...a month ago or so,basically Tom and I (who are JvC fans of course) were getting a little sick of the anti-JvC sentiment...I'm not saying we were against people speaking maturely of stuff like "disproportioned torsos",etc,but stuff like "JvC is crap" over again and the claims that "JvC Fans aren't real GI Joe Fans".There was a thread where we really spoke out against it,but that ordeal is long over.It was a banner of our pride as JvC fans during that time,and we really haven't taken them off since.

You're welcome to join the bandwagon though!LoL :)-

Well...a month ago or so,basically Tom and I (who are JvC fans of course) were getting a little sick of the anti-JvC sentiment...I'm not saying we were against people speaking maturely of stuff like "disproportioned torsos",etc,but stuff like "JvC is crap" over again and the claims that "JvC Fans aren't real GI Joe Fans".There was a thread where we really spoke out against it,but that ordeal is long over.It was a banner of our pride as JvC fans during that time,and we really haven't taken them off since.

I'd love to jump on the band wagon myself... I'm just afraid whenever I say anything when Tom's involved. :-P I have to agree that w/o JvC coming out, there'd be no RAH re-releases now...

-Kevin

I have to agree that w/o JvC coming out, there'd be no RAH re-releases now...

-Kevin

While I'm sure JvC helps with RAH re-releases, I wouldn't go so far as to say that in such finite terms. RAHC come out and survived on it's own.

Sure, why the heck not. :wink: