TF Poster Championships Round 1, Game 10 of 16

Starscream49

Vote  

1. 1. Vote

• Smokescreen
    • Frankster

Everytime I look at your sig Starscream49, it brings a smile to my face!

:D  

You get my vote, Frankster...  :D

(@) Nocturno eveytime I see your retched Decepticon signature it makes me @puke@

dang I'm losing! where's all my crew at?????

Since the start of this poll, a couple of friends of me emailed me, to help me convince you to vote for me. And by coincidence they send their personal pictures :)-

Kim: "Vote for Frankster, he's a great Decepticon"

tn_304.jpe.png

Nancy: "I voted Frankster, he's the man Rodimus never was."

tn_310.jpe.png

Jennifer: "I love the Decepticons, but I hate those gay Autobots. Please Frankster, win the war for me."

tn_311.jpe.png

Anna: "Frankster is my MSN buddy. Please vote for him. You'll make me a very happy girl" .

tn_324.jpe.png

DO YOU GUYS DARE TO DISAPPOINT THESE LOVELY LADIES?

(@) WOW Frankster!!!!! :o I did not know you were the pimp daddy!!! :o

Autobots Frankster is trying to use the same tatics that Megatron291 did. Autobots don't think with you uhh............, use your brain. This is a diversion!! :lol: But a darn good diversion if I might say. :wink:

GTA, I didn't expect you and s.m.40fan to change your votes. You two are beyond help. Autosnot for life.

I was aiming for the younger members of this board, who are easily impressed. That means you Smokescreen!! Vote for me and see more beautiful women.

GTA, I didn't expect you and s.m.40fan to change your votes. You two are beyond help. AUTOBOTS for life.  

I was aiming for the younger members of this board, who are easily impressed. That means you Smokescreen!! Vote for me and see more beautiful women.

Who knows. Too little, too late to find out! :D

But defintely major points on the campaign though!

Since the start of this poll, a couple of friends of me emailed me, to help me convince you to vote for me. And by coincidence they send their personal pictures :)-

tn_304.jpe.png

Nancy: "I voted Frankster, he's the man Rodimus never was."

tn_310.jpe.png

Jennifer: "I love the Decepticons, but I hate those gay Autobots. Please Frankster, win the war for me."

tn_311.jpe.png

Anna: "Frankster is my MSN buddy. Please vote for him. You'll make me a very happy girl" .

tn_324.jpe.png

DO YOU GUYS DARE TO DISAPPOINT THESE LOVELY LADIES?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO I AM GOING TO VOTE FOR YOU :o:o

hey post more pics :)-

tn_304.jpe.png

Dude introduce me to her ^ :wink:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT! There it is!!!

MWUAHAHAHAAHAHAH!! @stone@

(@) Frankster you know how to run a campain for your self. You Decepticons will do anything to win. It is nice to see your tactics though. :wink: :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT! There it is!!!

MWUAHAHAHAAHAHAH!! @stone@

(@) Frankster you know how to run a campain for your self. You Decepticons will do anything to win. It is nice to see your tactics though. :wink: :D

You damn right... watch what happens when we go against each other :)-