Vote  

1. 1. Vote

• Megatron291
    • Bachlash_Ohio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(@) Backlash_Ohio is of great character and strength in the Autobot ranks. With the swift defeat of his oponiant will help guide the Autobots to a sweeping victory. :D

AUTOBOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(@) On a side note MEGATRON291 I don't know who that is but that's a nice looking avatar you got there. :wink:  

Now back to battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @yeha@

I believe that is Trish Stratus of the WWE

(@) On a side note MEGATRON291 I don't know who that is but that's a nice looking avatar you got there. :wink:  

Now back to battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @yeha@

I believe that is Trish Stratus of the WWE

I don't watch Wrestling anymore... but I don't mind looking at pretty women :)-

Ye Gods man!!! It's bad enough that you don't like the Autobots, but must you misspell poor Backlash's name as well?!?! 'Tis just like a Decepticon to do something like that. Don't worry Backlash, I'm pulling for ya brother!! Roll out over Megatron's keister!!

Remember a vote for Megatron is a vote for Trish!!!

(@) Don't listen to him Autobots!! He is trying to make you think with your uhhh..............., instead of your brain. :lol:

And GO Backlash_Ohio GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go lash go! get those name mispelling suckas!! :lol: :lol:

p.s. Trish is H-O-T!! I want some stratisfaction!