Any Spider-Girl Readers?

Magic 8 Ball

I've been loving the Spider-Girl title ever since my friend Jason forced me to sit down and read it a couple years back. I'm really curious to know what other fans think of the current 'Marked For Death' storyline. Where is it going? What's happened to Darkdevil? Is Normie really dead? And just who is the mystery villain?

Personally, I don't think I've got it all figured out, but I have a strong hunch on who the villain is, at least... I'll say who some other time.

And what about all those other subplots? Where do you think those are going? The book has about a dozen or so going right now, but I think DeFalco's writing is just as sharp as ever, and the book doesn't seem cluttered at all.

Anywhoo, I'll stop rambling now... comics have that effect on me...

I would read it (i've read some and it's well written) but I know it will never be continuity. That there is never a hope for it. They will restart the entire marvel universe before that could happen.

Personaly I think they should get rid of old may and bring back spidery-baby may.

Oh one thing I didn't know about in the series is, did they say for sure that there wasn't a second spiderman? If i recall right it was said her dad was the ORGINAL spiderman.

DeFalco pretty much cleaned house on the whole clones issue. Scarlet Spider is dead, Kaine is definitely a clone, so by default, her dad must be the real deal. Regardless of that, he's married to Mary Jane, and we all know that only the true Spider-Man is lucky enough to have a woman like her.

As far as continuity, I gave up caring about that when the clones business happened. I read it because it's a good book, pure and simple, and those are surprisingly hard to come by these days. I get more out of this one comic than I have everything else Spider-Man related combined.