My Prayers Are Coming True!!

Too_Flat

I'd prayed so long for G1 to be reissued. I just go f**king crazy when I see them in stores. Life doesn't get any better than this! So far I got 3 of each of all the reissues. I have about 80% of all the original G1 from back in the 80's and some are in boxes. I am only missing some Targetmasters, Headmasters, and Pretenders. I want them ALL in MISB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Beast Wars, Armada, etc.. are NOT Transformers!

What a great comment to make new friends on this forum @-@

I can understand your excitement. It was the same for me about six months ago when I first saw the reissues on Ebay. It's great to collect the toys you couldn't afford as a kid.

PS: Lets see, robot, converts into another form, joint liscensing with Hasbro and Takara. I do believe both descriptively and legally thats a Transformer.Dont think your statement is holding up to the most basic analysis here.

Sounds to me like someone doesn't like animals.....that's cruel to us TrasFans, and to animals :o If an automobile can transform, why cant' a a beast? Too_Fat has issues, and was probably dramatized by some animal in his childhood to say a statement like that...I would feel sorry for you bro, but in reality, GET OVER IT :x

My prayers are coming true too. Last night I prayed ADC would get some guy to come in and bash our past time.

Glad you like G1, but then again who doesnt???? Fact is, alot of people who like G1 wont give the others a nice shot or have grown up and cant see why people love something different. I mean I cant see why kids liked Pokemon (i kinda can) but Im sure they will not understand why their kids dont like them. Get off the G1 kick just cause it was first. The other TF are just as good and in some cases ever better.

G1 started it all for any other form of animation or concept with the name "Transformers" on it.

I'm happy for the Takara Reissues. I look forward to them all. Sure the others lines are cool too but they will never be re-issued and for that matter well received as these new re issues have.

oh yeah, and I love animals too. I have a dog :P

Sorry dude. I like G1 as much as every one else, but BW, RiD, and Armada have far superior toys. If you are being completly honest, there is really no denying it.

I have to agree with the newer TFs being an evolution of TF's. The Rid have so much articulation that the G1s have like 4 or 5 if that. Dont get me wrong i love G1 i grew up with them but you shouldnt say that the rest of TFs arent real transformers. Keep an open mind, you make more friends that way. <>

Why knock G1 to make your points about non-G1? Defend Armada/BW for what it is, I like them too, but it's irritating that EVERY time this issue comes up, we got to hear "Armada toys are far superior to G1. BW toys are far superior to G1."

Yeah, season 1 and 2 G1 toys are mid-1970s technology, but you'll be hard pressed to find more accurate representations of realistic vehicles that convert into (at least) decent looking robots, to this day. Oh, but they don't have ball joints, so they suck. How did we have so much fun with them, then? They inspired us to use our imaginations.

Just my rant, don't be mad.

Why knock G1 to make your points about non-G1? Defend Armada/BW for what it is, I like them too, but it's irritating that EVERY time this issue comes up, we got to hear "Armada toys are far superior to G1. BW toys are far superior to G1."

Who was knocking G1? Everyone has said they like it as well, BUT the more recent stuff is better.

Glad you like G1, but then again who doesnt???? Fact is, alot of people who like G1 wont give the others a nice shot or have grown up and cant see why people love something different. I mean I cant see why kids liked Pokemon (i kinda can) but Im sure they will not understand why their kids dont like them. Get off the G1 kick just cause it was first. The other TF are just as good and in some cases ever better.

i agree but i geuss i just like the new age stuff better i agree with people who say without g1 there wouldnt be bw or rid or anything else . rid is really accurate and its got new age cars like a viper and lamborghini and made prime somethin else besides a semi truck and brought gestalt's back .