New Crimson Copter and Tomax and Xamot figure pics

JayC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow those rock!

i think they look like Van Damme a little bit---and Im glad they kept the scar!

they're pretty cool. i like the revamps of classic characters. and while they could have done better, they're okay by me. however, it's kinda funny they look like they're straight out of high school... or still in high school even.

diesel

whose helms are those ? Dukes or barrel rolls? from the side one kinda looks like barrel rolls but in the other pic in looks like dukes lol.

whose helms are those ? Dukes or barrel rolls? from the side one kinda looks like barrel rolls but in the other pic in looks like dukes lol.

There Dukes Helmet :)-

Probably the best thing about this set, the color of the helmets. :x

man they used Scapel's head :( , why can't they at least make a new head mold :)-

No why can't they atleast make new arms. I can deal with the head, but the arms are the worst in the line.

Draven

I really like those figures. I just hate those damn arms! If they had different arms, I'd be all for them, 'cause I like how the rest of the figures look. But...meh. I'll stick with my RAHC versions for now. :-?

These figures (in terms of design,parts,paint,etc) get a 3 out of 10...the only things that they got going for them are the fact that the names Tomax and Xamot are still owned by Hasbro.While I like the parts (except the horrid arm design),I liked them best on their original figures,the CLAWS Commander and Scalpel.Otherwise,these figures are a shame,much like Double Clutch as a repainted Recondo.They are pretty cool looking,but even the redesigned NAC looks much better than these two figures.I'm disappointed,I hope Hasbro makes FRESH,NEW molds for the Crimson Twins.

the twins should have NOT been repaints of an existing figure! if they could give heavyduty and zarana a new mold the twins defiantely should have had one. these have been one of the most anticipated figures to be made into JVC and i just knew they were gonna get down justice. first off those arms are just plain ##$%$#ed :roll: not to mention those damn 'skirts' and i don't like how they abandoned the whole opposite theme of the clothing, like they could have made the gun and pouch on the waist switched around or atleast have the paint scheme contrast with the other one. also i don't like the scar in front of the face because i think it's just too 'obvious' . i'm just totaly disapointed in these figures.....

You have to remember these are just vehicle pack in figs. I think there is a very good chance we could see new sculpted twins down the road, just gotta be patient.

the twins should have NOT been repaints of an existing figure! if they could give heavyduty and zarana a new mold the twins defiantely should have had one. these have been one of the most anticipated figures to be made into JVC and i just knew they were gonna get down justice. first off those arms are just plain ##$%$#ed  :roll: not to mention those damn 'skirts'  and i don't like how they abandoned the whole opposite theme of the clothing, like they could have made the gun and pouch on the waist switched around or atleast have the paint scheme contrast with the other one. also i don't like the scar in front of the face because i think it's just too 'obvious' . i'm just totaly disapointed in these figures.....

Chazz has been copying my notes again! :evil:

Tom

You have to remember these are just vehicle pack in figs. I think there is a very good chance we could see new sculpted twins down the road, just gotta be patient.

Yeah,I can understand that and I'm gonna be patient,but as soon as news broke of new JvC Crimson Twins,a lot of us JvC fans thought this was extra icing on the cake that was Wave 8 (which already had a stellar line-up of classic figures).I guess we drew out hopes up too high...like Chazz said,they're some of the most wanted figures,they've only had one mold throughout the times,and I have to say those characters that become favorites and have one mold to attribute to them usually are drawn up with a lot of hype when we hear a brand new version will be out (a la Battle Helmet CC,Zarana,Lady Jaye).

They aren't the worst figures i've seen in the line, well actuatly they probably are the worst with an 0-ring.

The arms are mostly what does it. Then there is the fact there uniforms are not only the exact same but way, way, too simliar to Iron klaw (claws commander)

I would be fine with these guys as repaints if they had a better body. Like peferably a coils body, or maybe an Ig body.

I still like em.

You gotta remember folks it culd have been soooo much worse.

You have to remember... If you don't like the twins then you can give them to me or if you don't like the twins but you like the Helicopter then just saw the twins aren't the twins and just the pilots...