Amazon Now has an Animated Batman 4-pack w/...

PJ

UGH!!! After looking at a large picture...they are all SILVER!!! I just emptied my cart. I'll wait until I see it in person now. I really should have looked at the large picture first, but it wasn't loading for me at the time.

So far Mattel is delivering CRAP with the Batman animated line.

Next thing is going to be martial arts batman and soccer player batman 3 pack with Robin as a goalie and the Joker as the evil ref.

I'm glad I have series 1 of the Kenner Batman Animated series....best Kenner product on the Batman line.

WHAT THE HECK DID STUPID MATTEL DROP THE BATGIRL 2-PACK FOR!?!?!?!?! :o :x

ARE THEY INSANE!?!?!?! :x

And worst, now they're offering the same Batgirl in a silver outfit! HAVE THEY EVER SEEN A SILVER BAT BEFORE!?!?!?! :x

AAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAITED SO LONG TO HAVE THAT FIGURE AND DAMN MATTEL DECIDED TO DROP IT! THEY'RE JUST STOOOOOPID!!!!! WHOEVER DECIDED TO DROP THAT 2-PK SHOULD BE DRAG OUTSIDE BUTT-NAKED AND THEN BE TIED UP TO A TREE SO HE CAN BE EATEN ALIVE BY FIRE ANTS OF MONDIGOR!!!!! :x

As y'all can see, I AM really pissed about this! 8)

this sucks, I guess we can only hope for a Toyfare exclusive or a mail away of sometype.

ps. I wouldn't mind seeing Joker as an evil soccer ref. it would be funny

The only good thing they did with this line is the new Catwoman figure. Oh, and NIghtwing too. But with all of those Batman variants they already put up, they should just give the line back to Hasbro. Because it looks like MATTEL is doing the same thing Hasbro did with the line! :x