Starscream49 is Banned for life from The Forums!!!

Scourge311

I thought something happened

I was getting kinda nervous :)-

Thanks Catter, nice to know you care :)

Hope you learned your lesson Starscream49
NEVER :) thats who I am. Very playful.

Hope you learned your lesson Starscream49
NEVER :) thats who I am. Very playful.

(@) That figures. All you Decepticons are bad citizens. @-@ Just can't be made to do right. @-@ :lol:

Decepticons are so much cool than tose do gooder Autobots.

BTW what does s.m.40fan

(@) To find out what s.m.40fan stands for. You must travel deep within the Matrix (careful not to travel too deep or you might not be able to return). It is secret code written down by the most wisest Autobot leaders of the ancient Cybertroinan Coalition of the Nobel Assembly of Autobot Elders. Once you have reached this point within the Matrix the secret of the code will be revealed if you are the chosen one.

No realy I'm a huge NASCAR fan and my favoriate driver is Sterling Marlin, his car number is 40 and I'm his fan. So TA DA s.m.40fan.

Now back to you Decepticons being bad and all. Decpeticon fans must have been the trouble making kids. Causing vandilism, skipping out of school, while in school always in trouble, and were the kid that all the other parents did not want thier kids hanging out with. But we Autobots are as wholesome as grandma, apple pie, prue as the wind driven snow and we are the salt of the Earth. Pluse we are the only one's who can stop the Decepticons! @-@

(@) To find out what s.m.40fan stands for. You must travel deep within the Matrix (careful not to travel too deep or you might not be able to return). It is secret code written down by the most wisest Autobot leaders of the ancient Cybertroinan Coalition of the Nobel Assembly of Autobot Elders. Once you have reached this point within the Matrix the secret of the code will be revealed if you are the chosen one.

No realy I'm a huge NASCAR fan and my favoriate driver is Sterling Marlin' date=' his car number is 40 and I'm his fan. So TA DA s.m.40fan.

quote']

i always thot that it has something to do with guns @-@ ..kinda makes u wonder...maybe i should start a new thread about this

Argg....useless thread

Its not useless if people are using it :)

s.m., I did skip ALOT of school when I was younger and I was always cracking jokes in class. Honestly though, I never destroyed anything that wasn't mine and parents loved me. I was so polite and nice to them. :evil:

I dont post on the TF forum but usually browse and SSwas one poster who's posts i enjoyed(amongst many may i add) and when i saw the thread title saying he had been bannd my 1st instnct was to jump to his defence but now i see this is a joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont post on the TF forum but usually browse and SSwas one poster who's posts i enjoyed(amongst many may i add) and when i saw the thread title saying he had been bannd my 1st instnct was to jump to his defence but now i see this is a joke :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Cool man, thanks. Thats really good to hear. I appreciate it :)