Here is a pic of the New Storm Shadow design!

Arashikage Storm

I'd love a Stromshadow like the comic, but that design is a very cool design too. Either way I just want a new o ringed Stormie....like 6 months ago. :lol: '

Draven

holy sh** that's an awesome motherf****** storm shadow! i've been hoping for a devil's due version since he first appeared, but that's a damn fine storm shadow, fine enough to make me not wish for a devil's due version anymore. then again, i'm sure the actual figure won't look that cool. and i don't know how they'll pull off the tunic. but, here's hoping anyway.

diesel

I still think a dd version would be cooler (like the custom we saw a few days ago) But I definatly need an 0-ring stormy. I'm gonna make a custom but that won't last forever.

:oO StormShadow being my all time favorite character that new design rules. I can't wait to get info on wave 9 :)-

While it is a decent design, it does not fit Storm Shadow's character at all. This outfit has a heavy Chinense influenece (ala "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon")...unfortunately, Storm Shadow is a Japanese ninja. But I wouldn't doubt if Hasbro was just trying to cash in on that look. Also, I really dislike the Cobra emblem directly on his face...that's something that only hardcore Cobra's (i.e., Cobra Commander) would like. If indeed this is Storm Shadow...then I'd have to say that it's pretty lame. They would have done better to go with the DD comic version. Just my $0.02.

If that tunic isn't made of cloth, we're gonna have some problems with the legs' having range of motion. Not to mention the fact that he'll never be able to sit down if it's anything like JvC's other plastic skirts (CCC, Dusty, Kamakura).

While it is a decent design, it does not fit Storm Shadow's character at all.  This outfit has a heavy Chinense influenece (ala "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon")...unfortunately, Storm Shadow is a Japanese ninja.  But I wouldn't doubt if Hasbro was just trying to cash in on that look.  Also, I really dislike the Cobra emblem directly on his face...that's something that only hardcore Cobra's (i.e., Cobra Commander) would like.  If indeed this is Storm Shadow...then I'd have to say that it's pretty lame.  They would have done better to go with the DD comic version.  Just my $0.02.

Yeah,it does look Chinese indeed,though I kind of overlooked that when I first saw this cool design (and I do like it),but kudos on picking out that detail there!I happen to like the large Cobra emblem on his face,but that's just me.

8speed,I noted that as well...it'll be difficult for some leg movement depending on what Hasbro does with the long sash there,perhaps it would be a soft rubber and removeable?

8speed, I noted that as well...it'll be difficult for some leg movement depending on what Hasbro does with the long sash there,perhaps it would be a soft rubber and removeable?

I don't think any kind of soft rubber will do. Unless it's like those sandwich bag kind; thin and soft. It'd be really nice if it was cloth.... but heavier than the ones they used for the waist sashes on the Ninja Force figures. But bottomline: cloth.

8speed, I noted that as well...it'll be difficult for some leg movement depending on what Hasbro does with the long sash there,perhaps it would be a soft rubber and removeable?

I don't think any kind of soft rubber will do. Unless it's like those sandwich bag kind; thin and soft. It'd be really nice if it was cloth.... but heavier than the ones they used for the waist sashes on the Ninja Force figures. But bottomline: cloth.

Oh yeah,I agree that i should be cloth,but I have a feeling that it will be a rubber.I'm taking this into consideration because the capes have all been rubber when they could've been cloth.However,placing the fact that SS's legs are in the way there,it throws a wrench into things....but we'll have to wait and see.I'm eager to see the mold.

Maybe they can make it out of an extreamly thin peice of ruber, with a wire armature in it. That way it can be bent and actually stay. I know this kind of stuff rarely works. Like the toy biz Gollum figure. But then there are some who do get it right. Like Jakks pacifics line of bendy wrestlers. Those thigs are great. Really soft rubber, and they dont bend back. But I doubt that will happen. If they can do the cloth right, then Im all for that. But if its gotta be plastic, and I think it will be, then I think my idea is best. But hey its just my idea, so of course I think its best.