Did I Make A Mistake?

OneTrueBlue

Okay yesterday I was in TRU to check on any incoming CS 4 resisues, and I found Prowl and Red Alert, but something else caught my eye........it was Armada Thundercracker! They had about five or so, and I thought he looked really cool until I saw the $20.00 price tag. So far I have no Armada merchandise because quite frankly I don't care for ir, but the seekers like Starscream and TC also the upcoming Skywarp have really peeked my interest. So after about 30 minutes or so of wrestling with the impulse to buy him I put him back and only bought Red Alert. Now I feel kinda bad cause he is pretty cool, but I thought maybe I can find him on sale soon for like half off somewhere since Armada is on its way out, and thats what many places did with RID to make room for the next new series. I'm not sure though because he could be sold out by that time too, so I'm kinda taking a chance here.......did I make a mistake by not buying him then? :-?

if I were you I'd get him now b/c it'll be impossible to find him anywhere other than ebay in awhile..I haven't seen an armada starscream in about 2 months, and when skywarp comes out the same will probably happen to t-cracker.

i have three armada seekers and they are great and you should get thundercracker he and starscream are some of the better armada toys i have every toy that is on the show expect minicons and skywarp you should get him to also isn't it strange the tru reissue series has starscream,skywarp,thundercracker and so does armada

if I were you I'd get him now b/c it'll be impossible to find him anywhere other than ebay in awhile..I haven't seen an armada starscream in about 2 months, and when skywarp comes out the same will probably happen to t-cracker.

I agree. ONce Skywarp comes out Thundercracker will be hard to find. Starscream and Hotshot are already very very hard to find.

If you dont want all 3 Armada seekers you did ok cause even if you miss TC, Skywarp is coming. You may find a Skywarp lower in price as Armada winds down. But no one can guarantee that. Plus Red Alert will be harder to get soon.