They wanted to show off their new toys

JayC

:lol: Where is Clam? Is he the one taking the pictures?  :-?

I think skarapz took the pic of Admiral and well you get the idea :)- @-@ :)-

ah correct and for that i'll sell your stuff on ebay lol :)-

Well, I was definitely there that day, unless they wore the same clothes the entire weekend.. but I think that was probably before I got to meet them.

It was funny when I got my stuff I hurried to hide it in my trunk, like it was a secret treasure. But when I went up to their room, there was toys all over the place and packages ripped like it was Christmas Morning :lol:

Well, I was definitely there that day, unless they wore the same clothes the entire weekend.. but I think that was probably before I got to meet them.

It was funny when I got my stuff I hurried to hide it in my trunk, like it was a secret treasure. But when I went up to their room, there was toys all over the place and packages ripped like it was Christmas Morning :lol:

yes that was friday lol, and Christmas mourning is great lol :)-

And then they made out.  

Tom

oh u have a kick in the nuts coming to u lol

I like to show off my new toys too :)-  

fbc499c3.jpg

@hahaha@

man, you guys are crazy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice convention loot, by the way, wish i could rob you. :wink:

diesel

Ahhhhh. that has to be nice. To get your toys that very few will have and being able to rip into them the next day. I love it. Makes you guys feel young again doesn't it?

I hid mine too. I was afraid of room service taking something. Not to mention all the people coming in and out of my room. Maybe thats a little paranoid, but I'm sure we have all had a joe or two stolen by a fellow collector at one point in our lives.

Violentfix

As much as I wasn't all that impressed with the convention exclusive "OA", I have to say it always looks better, when you see someone with them, like in your pictures there! :D

The molds for them are decent enough, but I still think the color choices ruined them for me. $250 makes me a little picky in the asthectics department...I want a custom quality paint jobe on them! :lol:

Looks like you guys had some major fun though, and it's always cool to see your toy hauls!

...and NC, for your age, you are definitely cracking me up! (btw..I should have a certain phone on it's way to you soon :wink: )

Ahhhhh.  that has to be nice. To get your toys that very few will have and being able to rip into them the next day. I love it. Makes you guys feel young again doesn't it?

i dont feel old lol, but yes it felt like christmas mourning, and a few birthdays all in one :)-

...and NC, for your age, you are definitely cracking me up!   (btw..I should have a certain phone on it's way to you soon  :wink: )

Thanks VH :Glip: :Glip:

yeah being 13 you have some nice come backs. :)-

You know the hotel company has the secret video tape that was behind the dresser mirror and bathroom mirror...

Soon... Millions of men will be watching your Joe adventure... :lol: :lol: 8)

...and NC, for your age, you are definitely cracking me up!   (btw..I should have a certain phone on it's way to you soon  :wink: )

What comebacks? All he did was post a picture of his head on top of Hunter's... :-?

Tom

ummm...your wrong SKA its 15, lol @-@ :)-

You know the hotel company has the secret video tape that was behind the dresser mirror and bathroom mirror...  

Soon... Millions of men will be watching your Joe adventure...  :lol:  :lol:  8)

no they have yours, but do to not wanting to see big fat guy shaving they choose not to release @-@

What comebacks? All he did was post a picture of his head on top of Hunter's... :-?  

Tom

not just in this thread, just saying he has some nice ones for being 13 or 14 lol @-@