HOW 2 Flock Beast Man

Does anybody still have those instructions on how to make your own Moss Man from the Beast Man figure? I saw it posted on www.mastersoftheuniverse.com a while back but it has since been removed. Anybody out there have a link for me?? Thanks

If your good with a knife, use a hair dryer and old moss man. Take the flok off of him. It won't be enough, but if you paint him green first, then do the major areas it will look good.

Just go to a Hobby or Train store and ask for flock or fake grass. It should be in the section with fake gravel and sand. Just get green, it should look like dust. Then you just put some glue on your painted Beastman and dust the flock onto him a little at a time. It's just like glittering....Once you get everything ready (materials and such), your common sense wil take over and you'll have him done in no time! :D

What kind of glue and what kind of paint? I have never made a customer before and I dont want to screw it up considering Beast Man is hard to find.

Super Megatron's note above refers to the instructions I was looking for, but when I go to He-Man.org and check the archives I cannot get to it. Any suggestions??

What kind of elmers glue do you use P.A. I use a spray on glue and superglue. Jer8878, pratice on a cheap toy first. I would go to a flea market and buy some cheap $1 figure, and flock him first to see what he looks like. If you like what you got, then do your beast man.

I hate to sound like I dont know, but I honestly dont. Does anybody know if I should air brush it or paint brush it? What is the best brand of paint?

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE