How old are most of you?

Prime2099

I am 19 and proud of it.

Me, Samus, GENERAL, Night Creeper, Tom are the youngest here. GENERAL is 16 or 17 so he's the youngest of the youngest.

How old do you guys think I am?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw, c'mon now, guessing games are for kids. :wink:

Yes, i love every single one of my joes,and all Joes :)-

yes, all joes (and cobra too), rah and gvc alike, and everything in between. :D

True Dat.........Thats what I meant, I'm more surprised that there are younger fans out there that aren't buying power rangers off ebay, and are buying Joes instead. :D Very Cool

hehe, actually i'm into power rangers too. :wink: i am truly a kid at heart, i love toys in general and collect all kinds. :)

diesel

21 in a few months. Wouldn't mind being 20 for awhile longer though, hell I wouldn't mind being 18 right now. Not much to look forward to past 21 aside from earning my own way with a worthless degree.

Mmm. Cynicism.

Fünfundzwanzig! Aber ich fühle wirklich wie zwei zwölf und ein halbes Jahr altes Laufen herum mit viel Geld!

huh? :-?

I am currently 29 years of age, and will be 30 (gulp!) in November. I don't feel a day over 12 sometimes. I guess collecting toys, watching cartoons, and playing video games will do that to a person. :lol:

But seriously, I used to stay in a state of depression over getting older; I just never saw myself as an older person. I will admit to having slight panic attacks over the subject from time to time, :lol: but here lately, I realize that I'm not too old, and I'm not too young. I'm just right; middle of the road if you will. And I'm beginning to look forward to the future more and more instead of living in the past all of the time, wishing I was younger again. This is the way I look at things; I have my own place, I have a great job, I have a wonderful, beautiful wife, I'm healthy (As far as I know anyway!), I can buy pretty much what I want (within reason that is), and all of the cool toys have made a comeback that I loved and had (and didn't have) as a kid, and I have a second chance to relive some of the joy of my childhood, and not have to ask parents for an allowance, and I go wherever I want whenever I want and not have to answer to anybody. (Well, nobody except for God and the authorities anyway! :lol: :wink: ) I don't have to deal with my little brother getting into my stuff and breaking it. (Which happened quite frequently growing up. :x ) I just feel like I'm in a good place in my life and I'm having a ball. God has just been very good to me on so many levels, and not necessarily for some of the silly reasons stated above. He's let me live a great life for almost thirty years now, and I feel like I'm very fortunate to be the age I am. It's all in how you look at things, and I'm reminding myself of that fact more than I am you all. :wink:

I have a wonderful, beautiful wife

Admit it! She was looking over your shoulder!!!

-Kevin

LOL!!! Well okay; she was! ( No I'm kidding! She is great though.) :wink:

LOL!!! Well okay; she was! ( No I'm kidding! She is great though.)  :wink:

She's still there!? And I'm sure she is great, or you wouldn't have married her... Not that you know me or anything but congrads on being married, and how long you two been married?

-Kevin

She's still there!?  And I'm sure she is great, or you wouldn't have married her...  Not that you know me or anything but congrads on being married, and how long you two been married?  

-Kevin

Thanks man! We were married six years as of May 17. On our wedding day, when me and all of the groomsmen and best men(?) were getting ready and she was upstairs with all of the bridesmaids getting ready, we each sent each other a wedding gift, and she had sent me a carded Star Wars figure I didn't have! :lol: That's how cool she is about my habits.

P.S. Now she actually IS standing behind me, so I have to behave now... :lol: :wink:

On our wedding day, when me and all of the groomsmen and best men(?) were getting ready and she was upstairs with all of the bridesmaids getting ready, we each sent each other a wedding gift, and she had sent me a carded Star Wars figure I didn't have!  :lol: That's how cool she is about my habits.  

P.S. Now she actually IS standing behind me, so I have to behave now... :lol:  :wink:

awww, well just let her know how proud we all are of you two. 8) and don't forget to tell her how much you appreciate her, 'kay? :wink:

I am 23.. and I will be 24 at the end of the month... anybody want to send me a gift? 8)

and I DO feel old already. I don't like getting older, it means my time is running out to do things I want to do. this fall I plan on trying out for football... and most of the other guys will be teenagers still.

oh yeah, I just wanted to mention that at the GiJoe convention, most of the people were either middle-aged, or they were kids. I was actually surprised by how many people there were into small joes. I thought it would be dominated by 12 inch fans.. the salesroom was, but not the attendees

I'm 24 (25 in August), but I'm just a big kid. What's great about being an adult but a kid at heart is that you have more money to buy TOYS! I have more toys now than I ever did as a kid. No more waiting for Christmas for me. Of course, like a kid, I have no idea how to balance a budget either, but I just can't help myself.

but I'm just a big kid.  What's great about being an adult but a kid at heart is that you have more money to buy TOYS!  I have more toys now than I ever did as a kid.  No more waiting for Christmas for me.  Of course, like a kid, I have no idea how to balance a budget either, but I just can't help myself.

A-men brotha!

I am 19 and proud of it.

Me, Samus, GENERAL, Night Creeper, Tom are the youngest here. GENERAL is 16 or 17 so he's the youngest of the youngest.

17?

Correct NC, I am 17.

Sorry Forcehunter :) . Do I sound like a 17 year old on the internet? At times I bet I do but most of the time people can't tell unless I tell them I am. A lot of the guys from Wizard World knew how old I was or had an estimation for we talked about that there.