Enterprise E Update

JayC

I checked with AA about the status on the Enterprise E since I have been getting alot of emails asking about it. They tell me they just got the schematics/geometry back on it. They are looking at doing one ship a year so we get the A this year and the E next year.

Remember, good things come to those who wait.

^^^^Patience! AA has very little retailer support at the moment. If they had even an ounce more, we'd be rolling in toys. Once Trek gets out of the lull it's in, we'll see more stuff. And believe me, AA wants to make more toys.

Yeah I know, it's just frustrating. I know that AA doesn't have very many employees compaired to other companies. I'm sure they are doing the best they can. It's just that I don't collect the figures (only starships). If I started collecting the figs, I would open up a whole Pandora's Box and be hip deep in them. Even as I speak, my Playmates Enterprises B&E, South Bend Enterprise, and AA NX-01 are battling for space with my Star Wars Action Fleet. Maybe I just need a bigger place to live! LOL

J'Rek Vandekar :D

As far as patients, i guess you guy haven't bought anything from thomas models. You can die of old age waiting for them. Than again they have some great excusses. Lets no forget that I'm not in their database, yet I have there ships and they have my checks

So if I were you guys don't crits the AA they are doing a fantastic job at this stuff. Lookat Polar models, their waiting for Thomas to finish their 1701. I have to think twice if I'm going to wait around for the Polar models considering whos working on it.