Mobile Command Center re-release???

RobbieDigital

I saw the pics of the mobile command center and well it looks like its getting re-released. Anybody got a date for this......I'm sure it will be out later this year. I'm gonna pick one up for sure. :D I'm not gonna have any room :cry:

I hope the figure is better than Leatherneck like I heard.

Even though it was stamped on the box, it could still change. If it is Leatherneck, I hope it's version 1. I would've preferred Steam Roller, Hawk and one of the following; either:

Mainframe

Lifeline

Clutch

or

Dodger

Something that big and expensive ($69.99) should come with more than one figure.

I hope the figure is better than Leatherneck like I heard.

Even though it was stamped on the box, it could still change. If it is Leatherneck, I hope it's version 1. I would've preferred Steam Roller, Hawk and one of the following; either:

Mainframe

Lifeline

Clutch

or

Dodger

Something that big and expensive ($69.99) should come with more than one figure.

I'm not making any guarantees, but I think it said on the little stand that it would be out in November. :)

-Kevin

Yea, I don't think I have a clear pic of the little stand that noted the products info. Neither YoJoe, ADC or MC had a close pic of it. Or at least none that I saw. Which is surprising since last year, there were alot of nice close-ups of the figures and the info on their release dates.

Yea, I don't think I have a clear pic of the little stand that noted the products info. Neither YoJoe, ADC or MC had a close pic of it. Or at least none that I saw. Which is surprising since last year, there were alot of nice close-ups of the figures and the info on their release dates.

I haven't seen any good pics of the release dates either... Especially like you said, saw last years real easy! Thankfully I was there, and able to mention it! (Hint hint you need to go next year!!!)

-Kevin

I haven't seen any good pics of the release dates either...  Especially like you said, saw last years real easy!  Thankfully I was there, and able to mention it!  (Hint hint you need to go next year!!!)

-Kevin

Release dates from my pics:

Ringneck = Oct 03

Patriot Grizzly = Sep 03

Crimson Chopper = Sep 03 i think

Spytroops wave 3 = Aug 03

Spytroops wave 4 = Oct 03

Awe Striker = Oct 03

Crimson 3-pack = Nov 03

Bat APC = Jan 04

Cobra Troops = Apr 04

Night Force = Jan 04

Release dates from my pics:

Ringneck = Oct 03

Patriot Grizzly = Sep 03

Crimson Chopper = Sep 03 i think

Spytroops wave 3 = Aug 03

Spytroops wave 4 =  Oct 03

Crimson 3-pack = Nov 03

Bat APC = Jan 04

Cobra Troops = Apr 04

Night Force = Jan 04

What kind of person are you!? The thread's about the MCC, and you didn't even get that one!? Pssh!!! And here I thought you were a real collector! Poor, poor Clam! j/k

-Kevin

The Cobra Soldier set is in APRIL?!?!

Man. Seeing the stuff in advance is a double edged sword

I actually thought the Crimson Guard three-pack was also supposed to come out in April before I read it (because of the lovely Troop pack next to it) and I couldn't help but sob silently. :) And then all my fears were put to rest when I saw the actual date!

And I felt the same way when I saw last years pics of the Python Patrol, Doc.

-Kevin

The wait is going to be MURDER.

What do they need TEN months for when the figures look pretty much finished anyway? I hope they put the time to good use, like re-work the head that many were griping about

What do they need TEN months for when the figures look pretty much finished anyway? I hope they put the time to good use, like re-work the head that many were griping about

Well, they probably need to make some packaging!!! The guy from Hasbro who did most of the talking at the roundtable (not DDP) said that those weren't the finished products, and they weren't sure about the ethnic make up of the figures yet. The Soldiers are going to have the colors you saw most likely, and the Officers will most likely have the classic white too. The ethnic make ups aren't what they wanted too, because I asked about how many they're going to have. :) He said he thinks two Officers per set, so most likely four soldiers too. I hope it's broken into three different sets that way. :) Hell, they could have well over 5-6 different combinations of sets for each one... (Hence this boring break down)

Pack One-

Officers:

1- Caucasion

1- Afro-American

Soldiers:

4- Caucasion

Pack Two-

Officers:

1- Caucasion

1- Afro-American

Soldiers:

4- Afro-American

Pack Three-

Officers:

1- Caucasion

1- Afro-American

Soldiers:

2- Caucasion

2- Afro-American

Pack Four-

Officers:

1- Caucasion

1- Afro-American

Soldiers:

1- Caucasion

3- Afro-American

Pack Five-

Officers:

1- Caucasion

1- Afro-American

Soldiers:

4- Afro-American

Pack Six through Fifteen consists of the same thing with 2 Caucasion Officers, and 2 Afro-American Officers.

-Kevin

This is by far my longest post, and that's why I had to write this part in too!

no, they definitely need the time to fix the heads.. they didn't look right at all. Not even as good as the RAHC LaserViper head.

no, they definitely need the time to fix the heads.. they didn't look right at all. Not even as good as the RAHC LaserViper head.

What's that mean?

-Kevin

well, lots of people didn't like the RAHC Laser Viper head, which was a brand new head sculpt.

But they did say it would make a good Soldier head sculpt

I am just saying that the RAHC laserviper headsculpt is better than these new ones.

I am just saying that the RAHC laserviper headsculpt is better than these new ones.

M'kay, thanks. I actually liked the RAHC Laser Viper, and think it'd make a great follower of Serpentor, in the pitch that SKARAPZ and I did for next years con!!! Cobra Civil War!!!

Hey, that gives me an idea for a new thread. :)

-Kevin

wasn't this thread about the mobile command center?

Well i've never seen one in person, and if i'm gonna buy it, and it looks cool, i want to know more about it.

Anybody have it? Like it? It looks HUGE. I hope it comes with either 2 or at least a newsculpt figure.

I definatly agree that 70 and only figure is just not right. 70 realy isn't right at all anyways.

Nasburado its not that Big and I love it this is totally a must have!! I think its a really good playset!!!!

Well i've never seen one in person, and if i'm gonna buy it, and it looks cool, i want to know more about it.

Anybody have it? Like it? It looks HUGE. I hope it comes with either 2 or at least a newsculpt figure.

I definatly agree that 70 and only figure is just not right. 70 realy isn't right at all anyways.

When I go home this weekend, I'll take my crap-cam, and take a few pics of mine if you want. It was always my Cobra Base when I had no Terrordrome. (It wasn't mobile then either!)

I think it is an excellent toy, and think anyone who wants a new Joe base to add to their collection should pic one of these up. The best part about this base was that I couldn't find any stickers on it that said it was for "G.I.Joe" and not Cobra...

-Kevin

When I go home this weekend, I'll take my crap-cam, and take a few pics of mine if you want. It was always my Cobra Base when I had no Terrordrome. (It wasn't mobile then either!)

I think it is an excellent toy, and think anyone who wants a new Joe base to add to their collection should pic one of these up. The best part about this base was that I couldn't find any stickers on it that said it was for "G.I.Joe" and not Cobra...

-Kevin

Thanks that would be awsome.

Mine definatly won't be moble and oddly enough this is the most exciting thing i saw out of the convention. I had already seen wave 8 and the bat vehicle didn't impress and the rah stuff is out so i don't buy everything that has joe on it (but i would if i could lol)

I think i'm gonna restart my uh... playing lol. Once i got the bases and put cobra back underground some more.