Okey, a serious post this time. No really.

Alyosha

Guys- Like all the other members of this group, I have spent the last few days in visual bliss (insert emoticon for Nirvana here) :D from the tremendous amount of PICS from the Con. However, there is one thing that I am dying to see :cry: , and that is the Franken-Joe contest entries! I have seen a coupla' PICS here and there, but nothing on the whole lot! @WTF@ Am I just missing it in the deluge of photos from all the sites, :#@$#@#: or did someone forget it was going on during all the hub-bub about the new figures....I don't know about you guys, but customs are the engine that drives my Big Red GI Joe machine, so to speak. :roll: Ask, Tom, that is how he lured me here (you saucy minx)! :P

:o ...You guys didn't see last years entries? :oO And you call yourselves Joe fans, pish-posh!... :wink:

Head over to www.mastercollector. com and look up last years Con in Norfolk, and there are pics there. :D

:o ...You guys didn't see last years entries?  :OO And you call yourselves Joe fans, pish-posh!... :wink:  

Head over to www.mastercollector. com and look up last years Con in Norfolk, and there are pics there.   :D

to be completely honest this years dios and customs were not as good as last years, and wasnt that many, the best was a crimson strike air force

to be completely honest this years dios and customs were not as good as last years, and wasnt that many, the best was a crimson strike air force

Which I have pictures of!!! :) And one of these days I'll get around to posting 'em. Just not sure which site I want to use to host this stuff...

-Kevin

Which I have pictures of!!! :) And one of these days I'll get around to posting 'em. Just not sure which site I want to use to host this stuff...

-Kevin

well um www.wetcanvas.com is a great place

22958-sm_Kwin.jpg

22958-sm_Candy.jpg

22958-sm__Big_lob.jpg

22958-sm_Creeper.jpg

Well, if this worked then this is about what I can find tonight. I have a lot of stuff to sort through though. I've got pics of everything at the con, so if theres anything else someones dying to see then the chances are I have to somewhere.

Violentfix

:wink: Hey buddy! Thanks for taking the time to post these! :wink: I am glad to see some of our community is taking the time to put their work out there to be seen (wish I coulda' taken mine, but alas, there's always next year). :-? I hope there is more to see!

:wink: Hey buddy!  Thanks for taking the time to post these!  :wink:   I am glad to see some of our community is taking the time to put their work out there to be seen (wish I coulda' taken mine, but alas, there's always next year). :-? I hope there is more to see!

The way I see it, next year will be a lot better. There'll be many more dealers too. Living out here in California I cannot find any 3 3/4" dealers out here, just the expensive scalpers. Thankfully, the con had at least two or three I felt I could trust!

Plus, I'll be there! What more motivation do you need? (Looking into a place to stay already...)

-Kevin

I'm planning on being there also! :)- The way I figure it, if I save $50 a week for the next 12 months (pshaw, right!), I'll have $2400 to pay for the trip and have spending cash! 8) My GF's dad is CEO of the Scouts, so we can probably get free or seriously discounted passes (we get about 15 to Six Flags & Hurricane Harbor every summer) to Disney-whatever (since I've never been), and a great rate on a hotel (Motel 6, here I come). :wink: I'll just count that as vacation for the next three years, and call it good! :D

PS-Tom Bodette says: "We'll leave the light on for ya'."

I'm planning on being there also!  :)-   The way I figure it,  if I save $50 a week for the next 12 months (pshaw, right!), I'll have $2400 to pay for the trip and have spending cash!  8) My GF's dad is CEO of the Scouts, so we can probably get free or seriously discounted passes (we get about 15 to Six Flags & Hurricane Harbor every summer) to Disney-whatever (since I've never been), and a great rate on a hotel (Motel 6, here I come).  :wink: I'll just count that as vacation for the next three years, and call it good!  :D

PS-Tom Bodette says: "We'll leave the light on for ya'."

Vacation for the next three years!? No way! Conventions are annual for a reason! You have to go every year! It's a MUST HAVE!

-Kevin

Well, I made Kansas City 2 years ago (remind me to tell you the story about the government corn incident :o ), and I'm going to Orlando next year...so...Yep, 3 years. :wink: