When do the minis come out?

Kinda looking forward to these. I always like mini figures. These will go good on my desk at work! Anyway, any info on these??

now I'm not talking about the little cardboard ones. I'm talking about the actual mini figures. I've seen the little cardboard ones everywhere, but I don't like those.

I've only seen them once, about a month ago, at CVS Pharmacy. They had single packed ones and 4 packs. A little too expensive for my tastes, but then again I payed retail price at Target for the He-Man ones. Now they're a buck at dollar tree. Maybe TMNT will do that too.

Back from vacation. Anyways, I hadn't seen them til a week ago when they had a package with the 4 turtles together. It was at a KBtoys outlet store. Haven't seen them anywhere else though.

Well, I guess it's good to know they are out. I have yet to see them in my area. I really want them.

You have to look in the most unlikely places to find these buggers. I found the four pack at CVS pharmacy's too. Some targets also carry the minis as well.

The funny thing, it's the old mold style, no weapons, but they put it on the new TMNT card. Still fun to collect though!

• 2 weeks later...

lilleo.jpg

These are what I am talking about. I still cannot find any. Anyone willing to pick up one of each turtle for me?

Do you have any KB outlet stores around? We have 2 around here and they have a bunch of the mini's. They come in a 4 pack with all of the turtles. Only $4.00. Wish I could help you but I don't know if I want to go through all the shipping details and plus the outlet stores are a good 30-40 minute drive.

Yup, cost +s&h I think there about $2. something cdn :) . I'm disapointed there are no other minis! I won't buy the turtles but I would buy, casey, splinter, & shreder :)

Yup, cost +s&h I think there about $2. something cdn :) . I'm disapointed there are no other minis! I won't buy the turtles but I would buy, casey, splinter, & shreder :)

Cool. I'll gladly pay cost plus shipping. So, it's $2 per figure then? LMK. You can pm me if you want and we can work out the details.

Oh cool a second wave of minis!! I may just have to buy the tmnt yet!!

& As I said its 2. something cents for them. I'll go find out the cost today & let ya know. Next question, do you want this shiped ina bubble bag or a box? A box would probly keep the packaging in better shape but then it would allso cost more unless I can get a free one.

Actaully I may have afree box around here, dang it I knew I shouldn't have thrown out that girl guide cookie box :S it woulda been perfect

There 2.50 each CDN $ so times that by 4 & then add like I duno how much for s&h... 10-15 $ depending on how ya want it sent... Any extra cash I can just throw in the package

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE