OMFG! NEW DESIGN JVC HQ - NOT COBRA MOUNTAIN!!

Tom-1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

Tom, your sick sense of humor is really never ending. Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Violentfix

P.S. I used to hate when my dad would play GI Joe with me and make the joes able to fly.

• 4 months later...
how come when i do a thread everybody calls me a flame face and everyone treats me like i have aids or something?

but when tom does some thread everyone says he's the greatest guy ever.

is it because i'm black?

@loll@ @loll@

your best post ever snackbar! almost spilled my beer laughing so hard!

btw- Tom is the ADC master and can do no wrong!

TM

@loll@ @haha@ I remember all this from the summer,pretty funny stuff!For a minute I almost thought it was a new playset as well!

how come when i do a thread everybody calls me a flame face and everyone treats me like i have aids or something?

but when tom does some thread everyone says he's the greatest guy ever.

is it because i'm black?

As for you.....what answer do you want?The truth or the Hasbro "yes man truth"?

If you really want to know,it's because you seem to lack the ability to formulate any opinion of your own.You're a Hasbro 'yes man' that takes everything they want to feed you with.You think some of the most horrible concepts are the greatest thing ever.Either you do it just for attention or because maybe you seriously like them.

If you do like them,good for you,but the reasons you give "oh action attack is the greatest ever"..."Duke has never looked better" are completely devoid of any intelligence or clear-cut opinion that gives enough reasoning to respect your opinion.You seem to completely lack any knowledge of what GI Joe has been and how the figures have been represented throughout the years...you're just some bandwagon jumper who decided to come along for the ride.

As for Tom,he's MUCH different from you,at least he can make his own opinions about the Joe products instead of just bending over for Hasbro all the time.As for you Snackbar,your little gig was funny at first,now it's annoying,I'm sure you might be a cool guy and all...but you're completely absent of any free thought whatsoever.

I'm sure Hasbro would love to hire you as a corporate "yes man".

is it because i'm black?

NO!

"It's because you're in the 3rd grade!"

@hmmm@

son of! a fell for this again, QUIT IT! @grumpy@

Ditto....damn you Tom!!!! Why oh why do you have to torture us like this? The humanity!!! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ Funny as hell dio though! Glad to see it again. @loll@

As for Snacks.....if you weren't so much a yes mam up the a$$whole when it came to Hasblow maybe you would be liked hell of a lot more.

Draven #US1#

how come everytime snackbar comes to tni he has to make instigative comments about everything and type run-on sentences all in lower case letters?

but when everyone else posts they have something to say and don't hinge the meaning of their existence on getting reactions from people.

is it because you haven't mastered the english language?

SONOFABEEEEETCH!!! you got me again too! @lol@

when i saw the title of the thread i was like

"OMG WHAT DID TOM FIND?!?!" :huh: jerk! @smilepunch@

and Snackbar, your about as black as Micheal Jackson @stoned@