OMFG! NEW DESIGN JVC HQ - NOT COBRA MOUNTAIN!!

Tom-1

Guys, check this out - I'm surprised no one caught this dio at the con! I noticed it keeps up the quality, detailed designs of prior JvC vehicle/playsets. Just so you know, this is NOT a reused mold like the Cobra Mountain. Check it out!

11245-dio1.jpg

"No one can stop Cobra's new base!"

11245-dio2.jpg

"It's the Dreadnok Zartan, back from a mission. Hello Zartan!"

11245-dio3.jpg

"Zip it, Sandy! Yooo Jooe!"

"Curses! It's GI Joe in Spy Troops disguises!"

11245-dio4.jpg

"Scalpel, man the destroyer beam!"

"As you command, Cobra Commander!"

11245-dio5.jpg

"Aghh!!"

"Depth Charge! Yooo Joooe!"

11245-dio6.jpg

"Cobra Commander is getting away in the escape hatch!"

GI JOOOE!

Tom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: LMAO!! but you know, that base actualy seems like it would be more fun to play with than that cobra mountain. 8) that big smiley face is pretty creepy. :o

as odd as it may seem, i would rather buy that than the mountain playset.

only one thing missing..the no step sticker other than that it is perfect.

Marty

what he said :lol:

I like the slide that CC went down to escape @hahaha@

That should qualify for Viper Hunter Theater! :lol: JayC did state he wanted to incorporate OTHER toylines into the bits! 8)

Long crappy day at work, I come home, grab a beer, turn on the computer (by getting undressed in front of it 8) ) click on my favorite website (no..not bigbreastlovers :roll: ) and what do I do? I read Toms little HQ's dio spoof, and spit half my beer all over the place! :#@$#@#:

Thanks for the needed laugh anyway Tommyboy! :lol:

LOL Man now that is a killer base and dio!Funny stuff Tom

...now I'm waiting for Admiral Snackbar to praise this thing as the final nail in the coffin of the Terrordrome. 8)

Well, it's ALMOST better than the Terrordrome! "JvC for-eva!" :)

But really now. We all know how it goes... Let's just give the guy a break for liking the new stuff, and not knowing how good the RAH line is/was?

-Kevin