What I got at/from the Convention!

Admiral Hunter

Other than the WIFTW forum, what did you folks get at the con, or from someone, at the con?

I just wanted to brag, sorry. :(

15 Iron Grenadiers for myself!

1 Firefly 2-pack for myself!

2 Operation: Anaconda sets (both still unopened).

5 Hiss IIb's for when I finally decide to open put figures in them.

3 Cobra Rages minus mines.

The worst part is, they will most likely not get played with for awhile, simply because of my lack of room to do so!

-Kevin

Sorry for anyone this bothers/offends, I just was still ecstatic over what I got!

That sounds sweet! Now i gotta go next year. How are the prices there? Were they fairly decent? (not counting the convention exclusives)

Most of the dealers said they had to raise their prices, because of them shipping stuff out west to get to the con. I completely agree with them on that topic though... Being from here, I can almost never find a good prices 3 3/4" dealer here.

The prices for the other stuff seemed fair, con exclusive wise.

-Kevin

I don't want to brag aobut all the convention exclusive things I got.... 8)

but as for what I got from the salesroom... not much. There were probably only 5 or 6 dealers there with decent RAH stuff.. yes, most of the dealers were selling 12" items.

and I thought that the choices weren't very great.. either the figures were crap and missing tons of stuff, or they were pretty damn expensive.. I mean these sellers were getting their prices straight from those prices guides that everybody laughs at.. like Baroness for 80 bucks and that kinda crap.

the only things I got for myself from the salesroom were:

UK Mutt (blue/grey) version.

MOC MetalHead (some guy basically let me have it real cheap because I was buying a ton of stuff for Tom from him)

and Sonic Dialtone (who I got from SeaN, yes the same guy from StoreOn44).

Welll i love to brag :)-

SKARAPZ got me:

1 HISS 2

1 FireFly 2-Pack

1 BAT PACK

1 MOC Chinese NightCreeper

THANKS SKARAPZ :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)- :)-

That was probably the 100th time i said thank you :)-

lets make it 101, THANKS SKA!!!!!!!! :)- :)- :)-

SKARAPZ got me:

1 HISS 2

1 FireFly 2-Pack

1 BAT PACK

THANKS SKARAPZ :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  

lets make it 101, THANKS SKA!!!!!!!! :)-  :)-  :)-

lol np, wait i sold all of yours on ebay @-@ @-@

SKARAPZ got me:

1 HISS 2

1 FireFly 2-Pack

1 BAT PACK

THANKS SKARAPZ :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  :)-  

lets make it 101, THANKS SKA!!!!!!!! :)-  :)-  :)-

lol np, wait i sold all of yours on ebay @-@ @-@

And you know who you sold 'em to?

Me :)-

yeah  i am with clam i dont want to brag lol :)-

Actually, I kinda want you guys to brag all about it. It's not the easiest decision to fly up to the mainland, but if it's definitely worth being a part of, then I wanna hear all about it. :)

yeah  i am with clam i dont want to brag lol :)-

Actually, I kinda want you guys to brag all about it. It's not the easiest decision to fly up to the mainland, but if it's definitely worth being a part of, then I wanna hear all about it. :)

I'd brag for them if I could remember what they got. :) Somewhere around 12-16 Hiss IIb's between Clam and SKARAPZ I think! I don't remember what Clam said, but I know how many SKARAPZ took home with him, and I still got one for him that he has to pay me for!

I'd also suggest you head out to Florida for next years con if you can. The rooms are VERY expensive if you don't get the ones at the resort. Plus, with this years figures being the subs, and everyone I spoke to writing "MORE CON EXCLUSIVES" on the surveys they handed out.

-Kevin

I didn't have much luck at all on the salesfloor. Most of the good stuff I got were convention exclusives,

3 HISS IIB

1 Firefly pack

2 Con Sets

4 Air-Vipers (what a dumb name)

1 Clear Zartan

1 Con Tee-shirt

When It came tot he stuff I did get from dealers and from fellow collectors at the con.

1 Palisades Cobra Command team Barrones

1 Palisades Crimson Barrones (<-- at a stupid good price)

Various loose figures and weapons from Sean at store on 44

1 Devil Due Tee-shirt

1 R.A.M. motor cycle

1 Night landing craft

Like I said not much. I hope there more 3 3/4 inch dealers at next years con. That was the only thing I found disappointing.

Violentfix

Well, SKARAPZ spoke with Sean about that, and I was kind enough to listen in, so I could scoop SKARAPZ on this!!!

Most dealers raised prices because they had to ship stuff out here. There's not many 3 3/4" dealers out west, like they might want wanted. Not to mention the dealers that were there left most of their big stuff at home (the random stuff we all want that wouldn't normally sell) because of the large prices of UPS for shipping.

-Kevin

Well, SKARAPZ spoke with Sean about that, and I was kind enough to listen in, so I could scoop SKARAPZ on this!!!

Most dealers raised prices because they had to ship stuff out here. There's not many 3 3/4" dealers out west, like they might want wanted. Not to mention the dealers that were there left most of their big stuff at home (the random stuff we all want that wouldn't normally sell) because of the large prices of UPS for shipping.

-Kevin

i am glad u are scooping my scoops, no sleep makes skarapz not happy or want to post, but i still miss ADC @-@ :)-

-Kevin

yeah man! I was all prepared to lay down the big bucks for a Terrordrome, and there was not 1 in sight! I was also looking for a WHALE, but there was only 1, and it was MIB for 175.. too much for a Whale for me.

SeaN had lots of good stuff, but his table was a MESS! I didn't have even close to enought time to search through those piles of toys to look for things I needed. And he didn't even have them priced :lol: I actually got kicked out of the salesroom while diving through all the baggies of joes he had.

-Kevin

yeah man! I was all prepared to lay down the big bucks for a Terrordrome, and there was not 1 in sight! I was also looking for a WHALE, but there was only 1, and it was MIB for 175.. too much for a Whale for me.

SeaN had lots of good stuff, but his table was a MESS! I didn't have even close to enought time to search through those piles of toys to look for things I needed. And he didn't even have them priced :lol: I actually got kicked out of the salesroom while diving through all the baggies of joes he had.

There was another WHALE chillin' at a booth!!! It was a Night Force WHALE too! It had all it's pieces, according to the guy. Thankfully it was really cheap (to me), $75.

-Kevin

There was another WHALE chillin' at a booth!!! It was a Night Force WHALE too! It had all it's pieces, according to the guy. Thankfully it was really cheap (to me), $75.

-Kevin

you bought THAT one! dang dude.. we should have shopped together. I know those guys, they are from Sacramento and I go into there shop all the time. I could have got you hooked up.

-Kevin

you bought THAT one! dang dude.. we should have shopped together. I know those guys, they are from Sacramento and I go into there shop all the time. I could have got you hooked up.

nah he didnt get it i dont think