Figures with gum?

Doc Evil

Yea, that was a big surprising to me too. I figure it'll be those "Market 6" exclusives and such; drug stores and whatever. That better be some damn good gum to get normal fans to get them. I'll probably be great in getting new customers into JvC.

I wonder how much it will cost.

G.I.JOE SHAPED..GUM

carlin5.jpg

GREAT!!!! For all the times I've hollered at the kids to STOP chewing on the FRIGGIN' toys...they're going to be encouraged to DO SO now!!! :roll:

I can see the eBay auctions now...

For Sale:

One slightly chewed G.I.Joe Storm Shadow figure, from the GUM ATTACK SNACK series. Low starting bid due to parts eaten that weren't actually the GUM sections

fbcfa0ba.jpg

G.I.JOE SHAPED..GUM

carlin5.jpg

GREAT!!!!  For all the times I've hollered at the kids to STOP chewing on the FRIGGIN' toys...they're going to be encouraged to DO SO now!!!   :roll:

I can see the eBay auctions now...

For Sale:

One slightly chewed G.I.Joe Storm Shadow figure, from the GUM ATTACK SNACK series.  Low starting bid due to parts eaten that weren't actually the GUM sections

lol now the figures arent made of gum man lol @-@  

fbcfa0ba.jpg

that would be cool if the figures were made of gum :)- , but there not

That would be... amusing but extremely weird. :lol:

AHH!!! COBRA COMMANDER!!! I HAVE YOU NOW!!! :x *chomp* ;) @-@

that would be cool if the figures were made of gum :)- , but there not

That would be... amusing but extremely weird. :lol:

AHH!!! COBRA COMMANDER!!! I HAVE YOU NOW!!! :x *chomp* ;) @-@

I just hope they got Dusty shaped gum pieces now! :evil:

This is off base, but are there any pics of the second wave of Mission Discs from the con?

I dig the idea of single packed figures with gum. If it was some figures that I din't have, like that Storm Shadow, I'd get them and enjoy eating Scarlett. Wait, that came out wrong. :-? :x

This is off base, but are there any pics of the second wave of Mission Discs from the con?

Yeah!I'm wondering about that too!In fact,when I first saw the gum figures,it was just an image of the SS' figure's packaged foot in a photo which centered on some Wave 8 figure standing in front of it.I instantly thought it was part of the MD Set 2 packages.But it turned out to be wrong :( .

I dig the idea of single packed figures with gum. If it was some figures that I din't have, like that Storm Shadow, I'd get them and enjoy eating Scarlett. Wait, that came out wrong. :-? :x

...Like how Cobra Commander would apparently like to eat Dusty...? ;) @-@