Lots of new pics fron the con added

JayC

Did they only have the box for the Mobile Command Center? And if so, can we please get a high res picture up? I'm itching for a close up view.

Thanks for all the awesome pictures so far JayC. I've been searching for good pics since yesterday, and these are the first good ones I've seen.

Did they only have the box for the Mobile Command Center? And if so, can we please get a high res picture up? I'm itching for a close up view.

Thanks for all the awesome pictures so far JayC. I've been searching for good pics since yesterday, and these are the first good ones I've seen.

They just have the box there for the Mobile Command Center. Not the actual toy. Here is a Hi-Res pic of the box

http://afigures.com/g/?dispsize=800&mode=v...ecommandbox.jpg

Leatherneck though not shown is listed as coming with it.

NC, not sure when the buble gum figues are due out.

Thanks for the info Jay, and SWEET pics :)-

have they showed any wave 2Mission Disks?, also are they gonna allow fans to take pictures of the prototype wave 9 CC, scarlett, Snake eyes, and dr mindbender they showed?

Also is that leathernect a new JvC mold? or is that not yet known?

thanks Jay :)-

well, I saw it in person and I don't think they changed it any. It looks just like the old one does. the only difference is they used GvC figures on the box and a GvC vehicle coming out of the motor pit area.

of course, since the actual vehicle was not there, it may get changed before its released

Guest DavAnthony

Has anyone been able to get some good close up shots of the BTR figures especially Duke and Blowtorch. It looks as if they have new sculpts for their heads as well as the bodies.

Dave

Has anyone been able to get some good close up shots of the BTR figures especially Duke and Blowtorch. It looks as if they have new sculpts for their heads as well as the bodies.

Dave

Best I've seen was this:

http://afigures.com/g/?dispsize=800&mode=v...=btrbattle2.jpg

With mask on:

http://www.joesightings.com/ubbcgi/ultimat...ic;f=3;t=000414

is the crimson guard in the middle a real crimson guard or a spy troop?

I've heard them say that's Duke under there, Chazz.

Tom

:roll: well atleast it's Duke ... :lol: but i hope we do get real crimson guard army builder packs eventualy.

BTW, did you see your poster in JAYC's convention pics? :D

C'mon, man... now you're just looking for flaws in a perfect toy, because you know - as a modern GI Joe collector - it just can't be this perfect! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think if you leave the helmet on, no harm done. It's even more realistic, since you know the helmet-head size is appropriate.

Tom

C'mon, man... now you're just looking for flaws in a perfect toy :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Tom

AM NOT!!! :lol: :lol: don't get me wrong, these are defiantely the BEST spy troop figures ever to come out and i've would have probably been just as happy to have them all CGs. these disguises actualy work for me better than that snap on gear crap. but i think it would have been right on the money if atleast one figure was a real CG. i'm not complaing though, the mold is so close to RAH i'll just use the dudes with my RAH figures and CGs when i play with them instead of my JVC figures....and oh yeah, best believe i will defiantely be playing the hell out of these bad boys! :wink:

Guest DavAnthony

What is going on with the swivel joint right below the knee. Hasbro had this with the prototype pictures we saw of the last wave but are the going to implement this on the newere figures coming out. Jay-C or anyone know?

Dave

What is going on with the swivel joint right below the knee.  Hasbro had this with the prototype pictures we saw of the last wave but are the going to implement this on the newere figures coming out. Jay-C or anyone know?

Dave

I hate that on the legs and i have also noticed that, but i have noticed those have only been on prototypes and when they are released in stores they do not have the swivel legs,

my theory is that maybe is it cheaper to produce prototypes this way?,

but i could be wrong :D

Guest DavAnthony

Night Creeper- I was thinking that too. I'm kind of torn on it. I like the extra poseability it gives but on some figures like Firefly the leg proportions are kind of off. I guess we'll have to wait and see but your theory might be dead-on.

Dave

Ok...I must have gone back in time to about 20 years ago or something...I haven't been this excited about G.I.Joe since I was about 10 or 12! I think Hasbro has finally realized a fact about G.I.Joe that we, the fans, have known all along...the brand is timeless. The characters we "older" guys got excited about as kids will excite kids today too. By re-introducing the older characters with new "tweaks" (like the Crimson Guards) Hasbro can catch the attention of both generations of collectors. I'm already grabbing them up in duplicate...one set for me and one for my son! Keep it up Hasbro...you toy-making geniuses!

What is going on with the swivel joint right below the knee. Hasbro had this with the prototype pictures we saw of the last wave but are the going to implement this on the newere figures coming out. Jay-C or anyone know?

Dave

Yep,extra poseability,Hasbro is interested in implementing this for a lot of the new figures...personally,I don't mind it very much,but it can make customizing a pain.Aside from what I'll refer to as the "thigh joints",Hasbro is also interested in making wrist joints a standard in the JvC figures.While I don't mind the thigh joints in some figures,in others they can really seem to look ridiculous and completely unnecessary. Wrist joints don't bother me,as long as the hands don't fall out so easily, this could lead to interchangeable hands for customizing purposes as well as extra poseability,which I really don't mind...but the thigh joints I am a little hesistant about.

INCREDIBLE Every thing looks Amazing!!!!!!! I want every-thing O man That MCC Looks incredible all The figures look AWESOME :)- :)- :)-