TFTM DVD Your way

catter

I think it would be cool if they added commentary and the extra few seconds of scenes that appeared in the Japanese version. It would also be really cool if they packaged it with still cells like they did with the Cartoon box sets.

Anything not shown here in the U.S. or that was cut from the final movie.

I have 2 copies of the movie, one VHS version with Spike's Unedited comment and I believe Magnus telling the matrix to "Open Dammit", and then the Version Aired on T.V. With the Live action intro/outro and opening Narrative By Optimus Prime.

THe Beast Wars creators where going to use Frank Welker for a special guest voice of G1 Megatron, but he Costs way too much and his busy schedule prevented him from doing it. What do you expect from a guy who is the voice of Scooby Doo, Fred(from Scooby), millions of animal sound effects, Megatron, Galvatron, SOundwave, Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage and many more.

If anything that the movie should come with is a couple more interviews, deleted scenes, and MOVIE trailers.

The trailer is on the UK region 2 DVD, and the Japanese trailer is on the region 2 season 1 box set. So if you've got a multi region player you might wanna consider these.

I highly recommend the season 1 box set. The extras are so good. Gotta love those toy commercials :)-

I heard that they "couldn't find" the original widescreen masters or something. We had a thread for a couple of days about a month ago maybe....that discussed the quality of the DVD release. If you watch when they are on the planet junk, at one point - the quality drops considerably. Almost like - "Hey we lost one of the reels.....throw me that VHS tape!"

Very weird stuff. Wish Rhino/Hasbro had some sort of explanation of this out there.

You know what would be cool

If they had a special about the toys and how you make them

also

A lot more Botcon

mabey they could videotape the whole day

have like a 6 hour video as an extra feature

also talk about the movie and why they did some stuff like killing off characters