What have you bought lately that you shouldn't oughta'?

Alyosha

Well, I've finally cracked up and am hemmoraghing cash! :roll: I broke down and bought the Firefly 2-pack using an outrageous "Buy It Now" price (ne'er were there more foul words spake in the English tongue). :evil: At the time, I rationalized it like this: It costs $30, right? The convention pieces generally appreciate at a rate slightly less than astronomical, right? Look at last years Crimson Strike team, right (heh, heh...droooooooooooooolll). :jump: Anyway, I AM NOT having Buyers Remorse, right now....I hope.

trying..to supress...english major-esque response....ARGGHH!!!

@-@ :lol:

Y'know, for a homeschool you aint smart so much! :lol:

I'm just messin. What's I bought that I shouldn't have... aye aye aye..

An almost complete collection of MISB-MIB Dino Riders (Cost me nearly $600-700. total)

Five Python Patrol packs, with another five planned to be mine...

a whole on-line order, including three sets of BAT Packs that never arrived... I'm getting worried to on-line retailer is ignoring me on that one. :-?

a bunch of Testors paints from VH, since my area is controlled by the Tamiya monopoly or something...

breakfast this morning :(

That's.... about it, yeah.

Tom

...Oh, and Clam has a good chunk of my $$$ with orders to buy me nice things at the convention. None of that ridiculously expensive exclusive garbage people gawk over (though I did buy 2 of the basic convention sets!)

Y'know, for a homeschool you aint smart so much! :lol:

I'm just messin. What's I bought that I shouldn't have... aye aye aye..

An almost complete collection of MISB-MIB Dino Riders (Cost me nearly $600-700. total)

Five Python Patrol packs, with another five planned to be mine...

a whole on-line order, including three sets of BAT Packs that never arrived... I'm getting worried to on-line retailer is ignoring me on that one. :-?

a bunch of Testors paints from VH, since my area is controlled by the Tamiya monopoly or something...

breakfast this morning :(

That's.... about it, yeah.

Tom

...Oh, and Clam has a good chunk of my $$$ with orders to buy me nice things at the convention. None of that ridiculously expensive exclusive garbage people gawk over (though I did buy 2 of the basic convention sets!)

Where ya get so much money, 5 PP sets thats like $100, 600-$700 on dino riders, 2 CONVENTION SETS thats around $500 bucks.

You've spent at least a little over a thousand lately :-?

me too. i was trying to break that sentence down:

What have you bought lately that you should not ought to?

--exactly?

My family owns a small business and I work for them. I'm living at home and attending local college so it cuts back on cash.

You're more than welcome to come and gloat when I join the military, have to give up my job and no longer have money :lol:

Tom

--exactly?

Let's not turn into literature queers, people. Toy forum. Laughs and gags. Arrogance is fun, but let's not be dicks when someone was obviously messing around. :roll:

Tom

I bought a HOUSE! :o but....i had no choice the wife made me! :D but out back there is a nice hidden spot where i could see several good dio-stories going down! oh wait i bought a wave 7 big brawler/outback from a guy in hong kong! :)- :)- but that was a couple weeks ago!

TM

--exactly?

Let's not turn into literature queers, people. Toy forum. Laughs and gags. Arrogance is fun, but let's not be dicks when someone was obviously messing around. :roll:

Tom

well, Tom I am an English major (does that make me a "literature queer"?) Besides, the @-@ and the :lol: were use to show I was just messing w/ him...

well, Tom I am an English major (does that make me a "literature queer"?)  Besides, the  @-@ and the  :lol: were use to show I was just messing w/ him...

I'm not sure. I never got that vibe off you, but it's mainly a matter of a person's nature. You know the type - no - you must know the type if you're an english major... arrogant beyond belief, extremely high (unwarranted) self-value, and is extremely 'unique' :roll: Oh, and liberal. Really liberal.

Tom

well, Tom I am an English major (does that make me a "literature queer"?)  Besides, the  @-@ and the  :lol: were use to show I was just messing w/ him...

I'm not sure. I never got that vibe off you, but it's mainly a matter of a person's nature. You know the type - no - you must know the type if you're an english major... arrogant beyond belief, extremely high (unwarranted) self-value, and is extremely 'unique' :roll: Oh, and liberal. Really liberal.

Tom

yea, I know the type Tom, and believe me, that is not me. One of the reasons some of my classmates annoy is b/c of their arrogant attitudes..they act like just b/c they can analyse poetry better than the average person that makes them superior somehow. :roll: And I am DEFINITELY not a liberal. :wink:

Tom

Liberal? Perish the thought! I was an English Major too, but Technical Writing was my specialty. There are far less of those "arrogant liberal" types on that side of things. Us english majors get a bad rap sometimes. One of my good friends was a Lit major though, and he's EXACTLY the way you're describing.